Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2006, 08:32 PM   #1  
Michigan Old-Timer

Default 300+ And Ready To Try Again...#998

WELCOME

We are a group of individuals who weigh or have weighed 300+, or near there. This group was formed to provide a place for others like us to find support and hope. We are aware of the distinct problems that come with weighing over 300 lbs.

We want to invite everyone to join us in our journey.
We share laughter and tears.
We share what works for us and what doesn't.
We often use a "Topic of the Day" for discussion.

Motivational Monday
Tuesday Tips
Wednesday Wish List .. and What you are doing to obtain it.
Thankful Thursday
FUN Friday ... don't wait until you lose your weight.
Sit-up Saturdays - any physical activity
Share your Success Sunday

These are not required topics ...just ideas to share. We often find them very helpful. We also share heartaches and fears ... joys and celebrations.

We have several extra threads going on simutaneously such as Monthly Challenges, Weekly Weigh-ins, Recipes, Bios, and more. Please feel free to check them all out.

We have found this thread to be more than just a support group...
we have found it to become a home. We invite you to join us.

WELCOME!

I know you'll all agree that we are really thankful for the free services here at 3FC. The sisters offer all of this support and information with no charges to us. There are a couple of ways though that we can help out.

If you are thinking about buying anything at Amazon, why not help out 3FC at the same time? You can do this by clicking on the button for the Amazon "store" in the upper right hand corner of the screen on the PURPLE tool bar. A portion of your purchase price will be given to 3FC by Amazon. It doesn't increase your price at all, but it does help out 3FC. You can use any of the Amazon.com links that you see on the site in order to help contribute to the site.

Also, BTW, in case you didn't know it, you can view the message boards "ad free" for a minimal charge. I think it's like $15 for 6 months. A very small investment to be rid of the annoying ads and make your pages load quicker.

There have been some concerns expressed by the powers that be about copyright infringement. So please, if you are directly quoting someone else or printing an article in whole or in part, please give credit where credit is due!!!!
Old 09-05-2006, 10:55 PM   #2  
Because I deserve it!

S/C/G: 315.4/311/165

Height: 5'11"

Zelma - I am sorry to hear you are feeling tired again. But hopefully it is due to a hectic schedule rather than being low on B12 again. Please keep us updated.

Nancy - I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's great that you are working so hard to be AWARE of why you are behaving in certain ways. That's really the only way we can make real, lasting changes is to understand the motivation behind our behaviors. We do things because we get a payoff, something that we need. So unless we can find another healthier way to get that same payoff we need, we are doomed to continue reverting to our old behaviors. (Yes, I have watched one too many Dr. Phil shows.....if I ever ask you, "How's that workin' for ya?", you have my permission to cyber-slap me. ) But seriously, you are doing great at that aspect to the journey and I look up to you for it.

Ammi - Wow! What an active day you have had. That's an NSV if I ever saw one. Just think how much energy you have now that you didn't have 60 odd pounds ago. That's great!

Sabrina - Hope you get to feeling better soon. And congrats on the loss.

Kimberly - Nov 1 is 8 weeks away so losing 40 by then would require an average weight loss of 5lbs/week. It could be very difficult to sustain that big of a loss every week for 8 weeks. Setting weight goals is a very personal thing and I am not trying to discourage you but I don't want you to set yourself up for something unrealistic either. Most healthy weight loss plans will tell you that 1-2 pounds per week is a healthy rate of loss. Of course we all might lose a bit more than that the first couple of weeks as we let go of some water weight. Anyway, that's my $0.02. You can tell me to mind my own beeswax if you want to.

newsnerd - Feel better soon.

As for me, I made it through another day. I went over my points today, but nothing too drastic. I went to Schlotsky's for lunch today and order the smoked turkey which is 7 points. But when I got it back to the office they have given me an Original, which according to Dotti's is 12 points. ARG! Plus, instead of getting Baked Lays (3 pts), I got the regular salt & vinegar chips (6 pts). I really wanted them as I don't have them often but those combined with the unexpected additional points for my sandwich put me over for the day. I could have done it if I have eaten only 0 point veggies for dinner but I did not want to "punish" myself that way so I fixed an English muffin with a scrambled egg and cheese instead. It was only 5 points and it satisfied me. All in all it's a day I could have made a better choice, but I accept what I did and tomorrow is a new day.

Only 2 more days to work and then it's my trip to KC to see my friend Julie for her baby shower. I really look forward to seeing her but I also have some dread at others who were at her wedding 2.5 years ago (and 100 pounds ago for me) to see me. I am trying not to think about it. Also, I am feeling a bit anxious about flying so close to the 9/11 anniversary. I suppose I am being a little crazy but I can't help myself.

Anyway, that is it for me. Off to bed a little early so I can hopefully get more than 15 minutes of exercise in before work like I did this morning. But, hey, even if it's just 15 again, that is better than nothing! (I am liking this new "don't beat myself up" philosophy I have....being kind to myself....what a concept!!!)
Old 09-05-2006, 11:54 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Nancy – Just want to reiterate your comment about coming here and sharing struggles. I personally have learned a lot from that process… from feeling less alone and “odd” to finding solutions to just reflecting! And then, when others share their issues, I learn something too.

Ammi – Yes, yes, you are looking great! Glowy even!

Zelma – Thanks for sharing your complicated thoughts about sweets and fatty foods and wanting/not wanting them. You’ve been at this a while and been successful and it helps me to hear some of the issues you deal with. Even if they seem odd to you! (see comments to Nancy above!)

Xena—Glad to see you being kind to yourself about … well, it sounds like about everything!!

I feel like my mental game was somewhat checked out for the past couple of months. I was in a funk, and then it seemed like one eating opportunity after another presented itself. I kept trying (and failing) to stay below 1800 calories for the day.

But FINALLY, things feel like they’re getting back on track. Maybe it’s because classes are about to start and I can get into some kind of routine (though it will make getting exercise in more challenging). I just feel like I’m mentally back in the game.

We had our first “opening week” activities today and I just received comment after comment about my weight loss. I’ve lost enough that you’d have to be daft not to notice. Some people don’t say anything, but I have found that if I give people an opening, saying something about riding my bike or taking the stairs, that many jump all over it. “You look great!” “You’ve lost a ton of weight”

Of course, there are lots of new people at the start of a school year, and I can only imagine what they think, as I am nowhere NEAR a goal weight and yet there is lots of gushing going on.

I am of 2 minds about the gushing. On the one hand I am enjoying it and almost looking for it (thus the openings I leave people). But on the other hand, it’s kind of embarrassing to continually bring my obesity to light! Still, just about all the comments have been really positive and I am liking how I look and feel. And lots of people ask me if I feel better too and have more energy… I do and maybe it shows…
Old 09-06-2006, 01:36 AM   #4  
banned

S/C/G: 322/ticker/165

Height: 5*7

Zelma - yes my birthday was on monday. thank you for thinking of me . unfortunately, i will not be able to go to Austrailia this winter. instead i am going to Montana and Florida (not really a trade off i know). i will be going to see my friend when she gets back from africa in montana and im going to orlando with some friends.
Old 09-06-2006, 04:20 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 300+/275/150

Height: 5'8"

Xena, eating out, it's so hard, especially if THEY GET YOU THE WRONG FOOD!lol. Still one small slip-up shouldn't affect your weight-loss, you are doing well, be proud!xxxx
Heather, it must be great having your hard work acknowledged, even if it makes you feel a bit 'squirmy', lol. It seems odd that even you struggle to do the exercise, forcing yourself sometimes, even after doing so well. At least by psychoanalysing ourselves (at least you know what you're doing!) we can try to sort out our problems/attitudes and 're-programme' our habits into more positive ones.xxxx
Even though you're not going to Australia, Luan, you travel/holiday plans sound pretty exciting to me! All we have done the last couple of years is to visit my parents 100 miles away on the East coast, nice but not hot or exoticxxxx
I forgot to say with my weak ankle I fell over an unmarked step in an Italian restaurant and luckily I fell onto my knees rather than hurting my ankle but I now have a black knee. I felt so stupid, two women from a hen party checked that I was alright, not one member of staff asked if I was ok! The step was on a wooden parquet floor and wasn't marked with tape or a metal strip like most places,(even my kitchen has one into the lower part!) good job I'm not old or it would have been a broken hip or something!
I had some ten calorie soup last night (it's made in a cup) it was beef & veg, nice but it's salt content has made my weight go up again. I rarely have salt or processed food, do any of you have similar problems with even small amounts of salt? It satisfies my hunger a bit more than herbal tea but I wonder if it's worth the discomfort of swollen fingers.
I'm feeling better, the sweats have gone, I think with eating lots of healthy fruit & veg my body has fought off the bad cold my husband has got, though I still feel tired, I think TOM is about to happen.
Zelma I hope you perk up a bit soon, we need you to be glowing when the judges see you! lolxxxxx
I'm not exercising today BUT I will be walking again, as yesterday, for 30+ mins.
xxxsharon
Old 09-06-2006, 06:20 AM   #6  
Again, shall we?

S/C/G: 400/376/180

Height: 5'10"

Good morning ladies! I'm not in the right frame of mind at all today- I'm trying to force myself into it. I think I'm more in an anti-work mood more than anything- but basically I just want to sleep. I'm so tired, and my job is so demanding without any real appreaciation- I'm just in a bit of a funk today. I'm still determined to eat right today- it's becoming routine to me, something I don't even question, so at least that should stay on track today. Sorry I'm just not cheery

Valerie- good for you getting back into your workout routine- sorry your sore, but I always feel good that I'm sore- like you said, at least you know it's working. Keep trying with the cals 1400 is almost there!

newsnerd- sorry you aren't feeling well. I'm glad you got your walk in, and it's good that you paid attention to your body and did an abbreviated walk- you have to take care of yourself!

Zelma- I thought it was real interesting what you said about still desiring the "bad" foods. Deep down, part of what I hope for when I get to my goal is the ability to eat those bad foods, in moderation, and maintain my weight. It just seems like it would be so much easier once at goal to say I'm going to go out and have a fattning dinner and hit the treadmill tomorrow to get rid of those cals. Is it not like that? Is it really still that hard? or is it more of a mental thing that you don't want to let bad habits come back?

Xena- Thanks for the advice about my goal- I never broke it down like that- i guess looking at it that way I should really only hope to lose 16 pounds (instead of the 22 I was thinking I could pull off). I would hope it will be more, but I don't want to set myself up for a goal I can't hit, then I'll just depress myself...thanks!

Wyllenn- I used to have a really hard time with people commenting on the fact I lost weight, or even knowing that I was on a diet. I guess I felt like if they noticed I lost weight, then they noticed I was fat to start with. Duh- of course they noticed. now I'm finally to the point where I'm comfortable enough with myself that I can accept compliments without embarrassment, and even poke fun of my weight at times--maybe that's still a tool of putting it out there so no one else has to- but I'm getting better about it. I hope you aren't uncomfortable with how you look- as I would give anything to be where you are at right now- and you said something about being no where near your goal weight, but it looks like you are just 11 pounds away!! That's nothing!! You're there!! Be proud of it- you are an inspiration to all of us!

Sharon- Oh-hun!! I'm sorry you fell- but glad you didn't reinjure your ankle. How's your knee- I hope not too bad. When I fall (and I'm quite clumsy- so i fall often ) it seems I jump up so quick from embarrassment that I don't even realize how bad I've hurt until later- when everyone's done looking at me! Well I do hope you aren't hurt to bad! As for salt- no it doesn't tend to have too much affect on me- although when I was sleeping last night, I woke up and took my engagement ring of, I was asleep, but I'm trying to remember if my hand was swolen, or if it was just from sleeping on my hand...oh well, i guess if it really gets to you, the best solution would be to make sure you over hydrate when you are eating something higher in sodium.

Ok- gotta go to work! Everyone have a great day!
Old 09-06-2006, 06:51 AM   #7  
Staying Positive!

S/C/G: 398/258/199

Height: 5'3"

Hello ladies- I am up and ready to go to school. i am doing great and doing my best with daily exercise. Have a great day ladies

Kimberly - I am so happy to read that your eating has become a routine/ habbit for you. I think that is great!
Old 09-06-2006, 07:50 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Sharon -- You are right about analyzing ourselves to make things more positive... I really believe that has helped me this time around!

Good for you for not injuring that poor ankle again -- tho OUCH for the knee!!

Kim -- The days you don't want to do this are tough, but I find it helps to stick to the plan! At least if I do, at the end of the day I can rejoice in that -- even if I still feel blah!

I just realized that you're RIGHT. I am 11 pounds from my goal. I mean, I knew that, but didn't really "know" it. I think the problem is that I think that won't be my ultimate goal. It is non-obesity, and I place I haven't seen in over 20 years. I want to get there and sing and dance and cheer.

But then what? For a long while I didn't set a goal. Then I set non-obesity as a goal, just to pick something. I haven't thought past it. I get the feeling now that I may go beyond it, but don't want to set a new one yet. I can't even imagine being a "healthy" weight, but if what I'm doing will let me get closer to that goal, then great.

All a long way of saying that I feel far away from an end, even though I am close to my goal...

As for being uncomfortable with how I look... it seems that no matter what weight we are at we find fault with ourselves, and I am no exception. I can see lots of room for improvement and know that I will never look like a model. But overall, I am pleased with how I'm coming along. Whew, that was harder to "say" than I thought it would be.

This is all STILL such a process, and so much is still so new. A year ago I weighed about 275 and started the school year pleased I had lost about 20 pounds. Now I am wearing "misses" clothes and am smaller than I have been since around college (about 20 years!). It boggles my mind, honestly. So I think I still feel like such a work in progress, but thanks for reminding me of how far I've come!
Old 09-06-2006, 08:40 AM   #9  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

So much inspiration here--between Ammi's fabulous photos, wyllen's nearing non-obesity, misti's NSVs, and everyone's exercising and making improved food choices...man, we are all so lucky to have this place!

I didn't get in any exercise after work yesterday as I'd hoped since I ended up working late. I will today, though, since it's at least not pouring like it was yesterday, plus my boss will be out of the office this afternoon, which greatly increases my chances of leaving on time

I was pleased to step on the scale this morning and find that 2 of the 4 pounds I'd gained over the weekend have disappeared, despite my beginning TOM (my real one now that I've completed a pill pack, not the annoying wannabe one I've had for the past 3 weeks ). 270s, here I come!
Old 09-06-2006, 09:17 AM   #10  

well i am still 3 pounds over my ticker but am releieved that is all it is. i am back OP and doing really well on my exercises too. if not this week then next week i should see a down ward movement!congratulations on all the losses and NSVs!
Old 09-06-2006, 09:47 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 329/tracker/168

Height: 5'6"

Hi All,

How is everybody doing. I am ok, having a lazier day compared to yesterday. I even went back to bed this morning after I exercised because I ended up with a headache. Have just had a nice cheese spread and ham bagel for lunch and um enjoying munching on some grapes, so now feel much better.

Patti - yes I guess I am still on catch up from London, shame I am one of these people that when I start a job I have to do it properly, not just leave some for the next day. When I did the bathroom I was only going to clean the surfaces, instead I ended up scrubbing the grout of the tiles too. And in the end I cleaned the whole room top to bottom. Today I was going to start on the kitchen, but I think I will wait til tomorrow to do that.

How is your neck now, any better? When you say you are 3 lbs over your ticker is that 339 or 303? Surely it's the 303 figure, you can't have gained that much weight back? No you must be 303 in which case any time now you will be back under 300 and on the way to the 280s You can do it Patti

Kenya - super slim? Me? I think not but I must admit those pics are flattering lol. So thank you for the compliment. I think with me the majority of my weight was in my belly and legs and butt. My belly is much smaller now, and I am noticing more than ever that my top half looks ok, but in reality is making my butt look so much bigger. I really am an odd shape. I think after Christmas we will be able to afford going to a council run gym and I will have to focus on exercises to tone my problem areas up.

How long til hubby comes home?

Heather - after doing my jobs etc I wished I had just been reading about them instead of doing them. Especially when I decided that I was too hot in the bathroom so went to move my air cooler unit in there. Only to have the thing fall over backwards and have all the water run out the back through the dusty filter. So I had a big wet, black dusty mess to clean up mid way through doing the bathroom. Then to top it all off, when I had finished everything and was relaxing on the bed, playing my Nintendo DS, I got up, my pillow fell and hit my glass of drink on my bed side table and the thing went flying. MORE mess for me to clean

That's great that so many people complimented you on your weight loss, you may need to be daft to not notice you have lost, like you said, but still it's great that people are feeling inclined to compliment you. It must make you feel great.

I am glad you are out of the 'funk' you were in and that you are now feeling much more motivated and happy to be dieting

Sabrina - sorry to hear you have been unwell, but great news about the 5 lbs lost :dance.

Valerie - I know that Annie loved it at Curves, I hope you will love it too. I can see that now you are off the truck you are definitely making the most of your time, good for you

Kimberly - well done on passing up on all that birthday cake. It's hard to do sometimes but when you see the numbers go down on the scale you will know it's all worth it. on the NSV too, it's brilliant when you see clothes getting loose that used to be tight!!

As for setting yourself a goal to lose weight in a particular time scale. If you think that will work for you, then go for it. Personally I know I am setting myself up for a fall if I put a time scale on it. I used to join in on various weight loss challenges and when I didn't lose enough weight in time I would be so down I would just pig out. I think I have the stength not to pig out now, but I still don't want the disappointment of not meeting a target. That's why I do set myself mini goals but don't mind how long it takes to reach them.

Thanks for the compliments on my pics, as I said to Kenya though, they are quite flattering. If I could hide behind a waist high fence and just see my top half I would be happy with what I see, but my bottom half is ridiculously big, but disguised well in the photos I weigh 261 now but still feel massive. In fact I went to my doctors the other week, before London, and she said she could see I had lost weight in my FACE. I told her I had lost 60 lbs at the time, and she was like, NO WAY, I didn't think it was that much It just goes to show that even with losing as much as I have, I am still just that fat lady with the ostomy (to her anyway)

Luan - thank you, I am so pleased I saw a loss even though I had been away. It just goes to prove that it's true what they say, that as long as you get in enough exercise to work off what you have eaten in a day, you won't gain weight if you do have the odd indulgence or two.

WOW hasn't time flown, you said you have been here a year now, and I realised I joined here in July 2005. I lost 22 lbs between then and November, then quit and gained it all back by January. I tried to diet again and ended up gaining weight, so went to the docs. Got new anti depressants, Lofepramine they are called, in April, started dieting in May, and now here I am in September 68 lbs lighter. No more quitting for this lady I remember seeing you post, and the lovely chats we had online. It's been too long, we really must chat again soon.

Nancy - never a truer word said than what you said about being able to come here whether it be when things are great, or more importantly when you need a bit of support when you are having problems, diet or otherwise. I have come here quite a few times since I joined to have a good moan about something, and the replies I have had back have always made me feel so much better. So to everybody here, thank you all, and thank you Nancy for mentioning it

LOL you said about the London Eye the same as Caleigh did every time we saw the thing, which was a LOT as our hotel was right by it, lol, she kept saying how great it was because Dr Who was filmed there, and she had to take it one step further and say that she could be standing exactly where the Doctor stood She has a HUGE crush on the Doctor Funnily enough I never saw the episode with the London Eye in it, BUT, Caleigh assures me that it was definitely in one

Thanks for the compliments on my pics, much appreciated. As for the dungeons I bet they have changed a lot since you were there. I went there once when I was 18 when I first came to the UK, and I just remember walking through various parts of the place, thinking yuck about some of the stuff I saw, and then leaving. Now it's like a guided acted out tour. They meet you at the front door and nearly scare you to death by yelling at you. Then you go through to have your photo taken before going on a tour with different characters taking part in telling the story of each section of the place. One area was SO funny, it was in the barbers shop. The barber was supposed to be known for cutting up bodies and giving parts to the baker next door, and he would slit some customers throats if he couldn't get a dead body for the parts he needed Anyway they make you all sit on wooden chairs, and put your head back like you are getting a hair cut, and the story begins about how he would kill his victims. All this happens in the dark, and all of a sudden your chair tilts back and you feel somebody play with your hair It was so funny. I really enjoyed the improvements they have made over the years.

Newsnerd - sorry to hear you are feeling unwell, I hope that you will get better soon

Zelma - thanks so much for what you said about my photos and how you don't think I look over 250 lbs. As I mentioned earlier, it's mostly in my butt and thighs, and I am so concious of how big they are now in comparison to my upper half. Looking at my top half I think I look smaller than my weight, but if you focus on my bottom half you realise that I am much heavier and probably look bigger than my weight Oh well I will persevere and sort it out somehow

I am sure you will eat well in Sydney, and like you said you will be doing plenty of walking and I have learned from experience that that makes all the difference. Not long now til we know if you have won the competion. Are you getting nervous?

Thanks so much for your offer to help me out with my Aussie treats when I get the need Actually I don't have family out there now, just my mum, and she's not the best when it comes to posting stuff, so I may just take you up on your offer Thank you

It's strange how you brought up that you still have your odd moments when you really fancy something sweet like biscuits or chocolate etc, and that you know you would enjoy it still if you ate it. Not have gone off it because you haven't had it for a while. When is the last time you had something like that? I only ask because when I ate my treats from the international sweet shop, ok they weren't what I went for, but I did love them too when I was younger. I just didn't get any buzz from them anymore. Yes it was nice, but it actually took me two days before I even opened the Snack Chocolate bar. That is so not like me, normally I eat whatever I buy like that as soon as I get home. Well I used to anyway Maybe if you do allow yourself a treat that you haven't had in a while you will be surprised at your reaction to it!

Xena - you are SO right about me having so much more energy than I used to have and that I do realise what a difference losing 60+ lbs has made already. It's wonderful. I even did my WATP video yesterday for the first time in years, and although at points I was nearly gasping for breath, my body coped well, no aches, no pains, I was shocked. Today I did it again and this time I was less breathless, so I was pretty pleased

Good for you for not being hard on yourself for going over your points. I remember not so long back I went to Subway and bought a tuna sub thinking it was only 5.5 points then I found out it was 8 when I got home. It put me over my points for the day and I was so upset about it. I shouldn't have been so tough on myself, and I am glad you weren't tough on yourself. I bet you still ate MUCH less than you would have had you not been dieting, so you should still feel proud of yourself

I hope you have a lovely time at your friend's Baby Shower. Try not to worry about what people might think about you being a bit heavier now. You are a lovely person, and if all they can think about is your size rather than how good it is to see and talk to you again, well I say raspberries to them LOL. Have a great time!! I hear you on the 9/11 thing and being a bit worried about flying. When I was in London I was quite concious of looking around for any unattended bags when I was on the underground train, or of anybody suspicious looking with a back pack on. Also there are NO public bins at the stations or around them anymore, so every time I had a bit of rubbish that reminded me of the terrorism threat because I had to keep hold of it thanks to it being dangerous to have bins around in case people put bombs in them I didn't let it spoil my trip though, nor stop me going, I won't give the terrorists that much power over me!!

Sharon - sorry I haven't had chance to chat to you yet on MSN, I am not doing a cooked tea tonight, so I might be able to catch you later. Sorry to hear about your fall while you were away, how disgusting that the staff from the place didn't see if you were ok. Maybe you should write to the manager, or somebody to complain aobut the step not being clearly marked etc. You could have hurt yourself far more than you did, it's not on!!

I am glad you are feeling much better, though it sucks that now that you are on the mend TOM is due!!! Well let's hope once it's been and gone and your bruise has gone too you will be feeling 100% for a while!!

Brilliant news that you have lost most of the lbs you gained when you were away, and just after one day back OP

Jill - Great news that you have lost 2 of the 4 lbs you gained over the weekend. Won't be long til that last 2 lbs has gone and some added ones as well.

You are so right about the inspiration this place brings, and I thank you for adding me Everybody here is my inspiration because no matter what weight we have lost, be it a lb or 100 lbs, we are all taking control of our lives, all committing to getting healthy and losing the weight, and that step in itself is a huge one!

Ok I have to go exercise now, but I'll be back later.

Hugs,

Ammi
Old 09-06-2006, 10:43 AM   #12  

AMMI its 303 no i feel like i gained that much but no i didnt only 3 pounds lol1
Old 09-06-2006, 11:43 AM   #13  

Hey everyone~

So many of you are doing so well! What an inspiration. I am struggling to stay OP. And I am really battling staying positive. I am trying though! I just don't want to sink into getting depressed and not doing anything about this weight! I wish every day I could make a habit to walk when I start to feel discouraged. It would really turn around my attitude! Well I am off to go do my walking. Again congrats to everyone with losses and NSV's!

I hope all of you have a good day!

Michelle
Old 09-06-2006, 11:54 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 329/tracker/168

Height: 5'6"

Patti - phew thank goodness I was right and it's just 303 lbs, and yes I meant 280s not 290s when I said about you losing more weight. You were in the 290's for too long, so now when those numbers start going down again I know you will be aiming to get out of them!!

Michelle - I am sorry to hear you are struggling with being OP now. Do you think you could give yourself a day or two off with no guilt and be able to get back on track? Before I went to London recently I was having a heck of a time staying OP, but once I had been away, appreciated how much better my life is because of my weight loss, and had quite a few treats as well, I was more than ready to get back OP when I got home. Maybe a break from the diet is what you need just as long as it helps you come back with a vengeance

Ok time to go see what the kids are having for tea. Bye for now,

Hugs,

Ammi
Old 09-06-2006, 01:16 PM   #15  

Ammi i think i will back below in a few days i am drinking a little more water and lots of diet green tea!
Closed Thread