South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2006, 12:19 PM   #1  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Talking 3FC-wide August Weigh-in!!!!!

Hey, did you do the 3FC August weigh-in? (see announcement at top of the page for details) This is just a reminder...don't forget to weigh-in at the end of the month and report there as well as here. I'm excited...this is one of the first times in a while that I can really report a monthly loss. The forum-wide weigh-in was really motivating for me...hope it was for you, too!
Old 08-30-2006, 01:29 PM   #2  
Recovering Sugarholic

Height: 5'3"

Laurie, I'll have to try to remember to weigh in the morning! I think I've lost 2.5 lbs at last check in...unfortunately end of the month is also TOM for me so it fluctuates so much!

Jessie
Old 08-31-2006, 09:17 AM   #3  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

I know, Jessie, I only recently started having TOM in the middle of the month...it was at the end forever, and it really affected my weightloss goals. Obviously it's hard to do with all the challenges and stuff, but maybe you should make your personal weightloss 'months' from the middle of the month to the next middle of the month to avoid the perils of TOM?
Old 08-31-2006, 09:56 AM   #4  
beachbum

Lost 6 POUNDS for the month of Aug.

Hugs BB
Closed Thread