South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2006, 11:15 PM   #1  
chela

S/C/G: 217/209/130

Height: 5'0"

Default help! sweet withdraw

HELP HELP HELP!!!
I'm going through sweet withdraw I want something sweet like a piece of cheesecake or a pastry. I been close to giving to temptation today is my first day of phase 1. any one has gone through this. I feel like I need a sweet drug. can I have whipped topping.
Old 08-21-2006, 11:57 PM   #2  

Here is a link to the phase1 food list, there are a number of things listed under Sweet Treats... and info on cool whip... also, take a look at the recipe section to help you prepare for a sweet attack.. http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49548
Old 08-22-2006, 11:21 AM   #3  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Chela, this is how P1 feels...for at least 3 days and no more than 5, until you've detoxed. It's hard, but you can make it...just think...as much as you are wanting those sweets, that's how badly you are addicted to the "sugar drug" (perfect way to describe it!).

Chew SF gum, have a sweet treat (don't go over 75 cals, though!), take a bubble bath, read a book, call a friend, find something to do with your mouth and hands...whatever it takes to get you through this. You'll make it, and then you won't ever feel this way! It's SO worth it, I promise!!!!
Old 08-22-2006, 11:43 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Remember to eat legumes and have the allowance for dairy. That definitely helps.
Closed Thread