South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2006, 06:37 PM   #1  
chela

S/C/G: 217/209/130

Height: 5'0"

Default dessert ideas with no ricotta cheese

I need some dessert ideas. that doesn't required ricotta cheese I don't like it. I need something sweet like a pastry desert because I like to drink something sweet with milk. thank you for your ideas. ps. I'm in phase 1

Last edited by chela; 08-21-2006 at 07:05 PM.
Old 08-21-2006, 06:41 PM   #2  

Try the PB chocolate fudge cup... As far as cakey type of stuff, you might like the Bean Brownie. Check the Recipe section for ideas..
Old 08-21-2006, 06:47 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 250/250/160

Height: 5ft.5"

Almost any receipe can be made with splendor with no after taste. I slice up some fresh or frozen fruit and mix with splendor, cinnamon, and a little lemon juice. sprinkle some oatmeal and crubmled butter and a few nuts if you like and bake for 30 minutes, top with sugar free cool whip. It's warm and yummy without all the fat.
Old 08-21-2006, 06:50 PM   #4  

Birdlady.. That sounds like a DeeeeeeVine Phase 2 recipe ... YUM... I think I'll make that this week. Thanks... If you have some specific amounts, maybe if you get a chance you could post it in the phase 2 recipe section?
Old 08-21-2006, 09:21 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 250/250/160

Height: 5ft.5"

hi, 3 cups of any fruit or fruit combo, 1/2 cup splendor,1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/2 of a lemon juice, mix it up, place in a greased baking dish, take about a cup of oatmeal and 2 tabs of butter and crumble it up and scatter over fruit, spinkle a little more splendor, bake@ 350* for about 30 minutes. My family loves this and in the winter for the holidays I double it up and use those pop and fresh butter milk bisquits instead of the oatmeal with a scope of good quality vanilla ice cream. But, for right now we get the lighter version useing the oatmeal. enjoy!
Old 08-21-2006, 10:02 PM   #6  
Here we go again!

S/C/G: 319/319/150

Height: 5' 5"

Chela, try the Phase 1 desserts section in the SB recipies: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=131 There looks to be about 3 pages of recipies there for you! I'm too busy to do a lot of cooking, so I'm happy with SF Jello for dessert! But I have used the recipies for entrees in this forum and have found them to be quite good. Good luck!
Closed Thread