View Single Post
Old 08-05-2006, 05:06 PM   #124
MTdebster921
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Wow everybody must be busy enjoying the weekend.

Lori- She didn't say I couldn't eat it, she just said don't eat ALL of it. I could maybe handle that. Funnel cakes were the other thing. She said have DH order it and just nibble on it. And then there is this place that makes the most awesome huckleberry ice cream. Maybe they will have a sugar free version. She said "You're gonna cheat, and you know it cuz I cheated too. Just make the best decision of the worst foods and go from there. Just remember that you want to be under 200 on Monday." Gee thanks for the guilt trip now!!!!

If I cut my hair to lose a pound I'd be bald!!! When I got on the scale this morning in my t-shirt-- size 4x and looks like a bedsheet on me, but it's comfy and I like it. It read 197.6. I thought about throwing on some clothes and running in to WI, but it's 15 miles away and I changed my mind pretty quick.

I'm glad that you got that hockey mess straightened out and still have your sanity.

Jenni- It does get better, I promise, and when it does you will feel so much better!!!!
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote