South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2006, 04:39 PM   #1  

Default I'm more than halfway there!

Thank goodness. I need something to cheer me up since I am suffering from unrequited love. I finally confessed last night, and got a "you're great", meaning "you're great, but it's not going to happen". Lol. Needless to say, I've had a hard time not going to Dairy Queen and pigging out.

Last edited by CA85; 08-04-2006 at 04:44 PM.
Old 08-04-2006, 04:44 PM   #2  
Skinny(er) by Thirty?

S/C/G: 192.2/163.8/154/135

Height: 5' 6"

Good for you holding strong. to the meany.

Dairy Queen is evil (I know, there is a drive through right by my house. It is all I can do to drive around to miss it!)
Old 08-05-2006, 01:16 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 238.4/231.6/215/199/140

Height: 5'4"

OoooooooooHHHHHHH! I've been there, and it stings for the moment - more embarrassing than anything else, huh? Well, my thought for you is this...
You're Soul Mate and True Love of your life has yet to cross paths. Truly. I had been through a handful of duds in my life, no actually many were just losers. LOL
My point? I've been married for 14 years now. When you aren't looking, love will be found. It's really true.

Old 08-05-2006, 05:15 PM   #4  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

CA85,

I hear you, hon! I'm there too. It's a hard road, but HUGE kudos to you for being brave enough to voice your feelings and at least know where you stand!!!

Being good to yourself, being healthy, and losing this weight (YAY, CA!!! ) is the best way you can be truly yourself. And when you are truly yourself, you attract the kind of people whom you will really want in your life--the ones that enhance your happiness. It'll happen, hon...it really will.

In the meantime, keep working on being good to you...do the things that help you cope without hurting yourself...get a massage, go for long walks, weep on the phone to your friends (or even better, have them come over for tea, hugs, and long cozy chats!), journal, rent sappy love movies, do craft projects, take long bubble baths, read sappy romance novels, etc. Just find ways that help you rather than harm you (like DQ! Yikes! I hear you on that one...I swear it whispers our names! )

You'll get through it, hon.
Closed Thread