View Single Post
Old 08-03-2006, 10:06 AM   #8
Tammy70

S/C/G: 270/212/170

Height: 5'9

Good mornin' ya'll

Cottage--I completely understand the call of the margarita, I answer frequently when she calls,

Scully--you are such a sweet person, it just makes me feel good to read your posts.

Hi to everybody else, hope ya'll have a great day

Me...I've been doing really well. I'm watching my calorie and fat intake, seems to be working. Fitday has always been a daily activity for me, but now it seems to be a trustworthy friend, LOL
I've found that I lose better if I keep my calorie intake to 1200-1400 a day, which some days is really difficult to do. For the last couple weeks I've switched from regular eggs to an egg substitute, much less fat. And I've lost about 8 pounds. I've been steady at 192-193 for the last week, so all seems good, for now!!!!

But on the other end, I lost my himmy baby (himalayan cat) His name was Jack and he would have been 4 years old this week. I took him to the vet because he seemed like he was in pain and it turned out that he had crystals in his bladder that blocked him. So the vet did a cath. on him and all was well, they gave him an i.v. and I was leaving work early to visit him because they wanted to watch him overnight, and as I was leaving the office the vet calls to tell me he died. It happened Thursday and it has taken me days to get over it. I know some people will think I'm nuts but he was my baby and I just couldn't believe what had happened. He was the sweetest boy, and I just didn't realize how much he followed me through the house until the weekend without him. Every room I go in, I picture what he would be doing. anytime I sit on the couch, he would be in my lap. But, I can now talk about him without crying and I still have his sister. The other cats just roam from room to room looking for him. So that's where I've been the last week or so.

thanks for listening and ya'll have a wonderful day,
take care