View Single Post
Old 08-03-2006, 09:27 AM   #7
little grasshopper

S/C/G: 160/147/130

Height: 5'4"

good morning ladies. I finally was able to sleep in today. It felt wonderful. I've needed it for a bit but kept waking up early and feeling tired all day.

Yesterday didn't go like planned. I ate well all day but when I got home I was starving!!! I ate the wrong things first...s/f pudding and then fruit...then realized it didn't matter what I was craving I needed meat and veggies. I finally ate meat and veggies but I'd eaten so much food my then that DF actually asked me if I was okay. We went to work out after that and I did my full weight workout. Trying to get back on track this morning.

Heading out for a good walk. I'm going to try to take a dog with me. We're working onthe walking thing. The one that is good at it doesn't need it as much as the one that likes to pull me. He's the high energy dog!!

Ruth - I'm glad you're getting a break from the heat. We'll sweat some for you. You don't even have to earn the sweat! Just walk outside

cottage - I agreee with you about stripping the land. It just looks like houses in a crop field when they do that!! I have tons and tons of trees and I love them all!!

okay better get my bottom in gear while I can still find it