Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2001, 12:42 PM   #1  

Default Former Chub Clubers, it's December!

December 3rd in fact...a Monday... a new month, a new week, a good time to start anew! 2 years ago I actually lost weight during the month of December so I know it can be done. Today I feel like I could succeed...and that is nice for a change

We went snow-mobiling this weekend and one benefit is that I couldn't eat and ride at the same time so I'm not starting off the week feeling bloated. I wore some mens XL snow pants but I could still get into mine sometime this season, why not sooner than later....maybe for new years if I behave!

No decorations for us here except the advent calendar and wreath...my wreath needs help this year...at least some new bows or something...it is looking dated and ratty really. I should really take everything off, re-wrap the form, straighten out the greens and dust, then re-insert stuff. Yes, that is a good plan!

Happy and Healthy December wishes everyone!
Old 12-03-2001, 05:44 PM   #2  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

Thanks for the December thread Mailwhale. I kept meaning to do it!

I have to clean some more for familiy company. Oh boy fun. But I managed to get the front half of the house done yesterday. Only a half to go!!! I am eating entirely too much take out. That will stop in 2 weeks when I am off for Winter break. Thank goodness!!! ~audri
Old 12-03-2001, 09:08 PM   #3  

Default Audri, I need your snail mail address.

email me, okay?
Karen
Old 12-04-2001, 10:13 AM   #4  
you can call me flower

K- I am not sure I have the current email for you and I have no idea on how to acess my diary email list. So, I sent it to the yahoo address I have. I am also gonna send you a private message on this site. So you will get it one way or another. I haven't tackled my cards yet. So unfair. I wanted to be on top of things this year!!!!
Old 12-04-2001, 08:23 PM   #5  

Default I got it! Don't know how you left it for me but it was there.

How 'bout it gals? Want some merry mail from me. Leave you address they way Audri did or email me.

Karen

BTW That email was the right one. I got it too.
Old 12-04-2001, 10:10 PM   #6  
you can call me flower

KF- the way you leave a private message is to go to the person who you wish to leave a message for and hit the pm button. Then you can leave a message just for them. Kinda cool!!!

~audri
Old 12-06-2001, 09:31 AM   #7  

Default I don't seem to be operating real well today....

I meant to live a post and started a new thread....oh well, senility, I guess.

I need some addresses, ya'll!

Karen
Old 12-07-2001, 10:09 AM   #8  
you can call me flower

I had a serious munching binge last night. A tall glass of dr pepper, a bowl of chocolate mint icecream (2 big scoops), at least 1 cup of goldfish crackers-if not more!!! I wasn't even hungry. I had 6 ribs and a cup of black beans for dinner!!! I know better!
Old 12-07-2001, 12:05 PM   #9  

Default OWwwwww. Audri.....

Was it the lactaid free ice cream or are you paying for it today? Now is a difficult time of year. Not only is there a lot a temptation but we are so rushed and busy that convenience sometimes takes precidence. The easiest road, you know? Don't worry. You will make up for it.

Are we alone here? MW, where are you. I still need addresses. Itsworthit? Sandy? Dolphin?

karefree
Old 12-07-2001, 03:10 PM   #10  
you can call me flower

I took 2 lactaids with the icecream and I only had a few burbs, not gassy or crampy feeling. It had been awhile since I had any dairy. Thank goodness! I got my car tuned up! Yeah, now to get everyone haircuts and pick up cupcakes for the party tomorrow. 11 so far of 8 year old boys at the skating rink. I am insane! ~audri
Old 12-07-2001, 09:15 PM   #11  

I was here a couple days ago, got distracted trying to figure out how to send private messages and I guess I didn't post....

Anyway, Karen I am poor at cards...I'd just feel guilty if you sent one and I didn't get one out to ya...as I'll surely feel with the rest I receive. It is one of those projects I just don't enjoy, and feel burdoned with - when hubby does not help out. One year I just signed my name...oh the rummors. But why should I sign his name if he won't contribute to the project???? gifts anything! He did put up some lights on the house, but left a big mess in the garage...and probably won't take them down till I nag him to death at Easter.... tis happened this way many a time

But other than those two projects, I'm approaching the holidays with much peace and joy. feel quite in the spirit and have been a good little dieter as well...no pigging that is, even declined a cocktail at a dinner out...hard for me, I like my toddies!

gonna make cinnamon dough ornaments tonight...fun, fun fun! and they are not edible! Baking without the temtation!
Old 12-08-2001, 10:04 AM   #12  
you can call me flower

I want to make cinnomin dough ornaments. How about some directions and a recipe???

I on the other hand enjoy sending out xmas cards. I like letter writing. I am wierd. Chris and I decided that our gift to ourselves would be the fiber optic tree. I love it. I will hanger ornaments tomorrow morning. No untangleing the lights on the tree. Yippeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have decided Fridays are free days. I can eat junk and not feel guilty. We always get fast food on Chris's payday so why fight it. So I have a day to splurge and then go back to veggies on Saturday.

Today is the birthday skating party. Oh, this is gonna be way fun. NOT!!!!! But it will be over at 4 and I can enough the rest of the holiday season. 2 hours is not that long. ~aud
Old 12-08-2001, 10:56 AM   #13  

Just a quick note to let you know I'm still here in Texas but will be flying out to Colorado Springs the 15th, to spend Christmas with my both of my children and grandson.. taking advantage of some 're-coup' time. Karefree and everyone.. I'm going to be on the move for awhile, but if you'd like to stay in touch by snailmail during these months, please send me your address by Private Msg here before the 15th.. I'd love to hear from you and will write.

The first week in Jan I'll fly on to Oregon to spend most of Jan, Fed & early Mar with mom's. Back to CO... then Texas the end of Mar to see acct for taxes. After that my 'what/where's' are still uncertain. Am praying much about that.

Also praying each of you will have healthy, Happy Holiday's!

PS Mailwhale, please do post your recipe for cinnamon dough ornaments- sounds like a good thing! One of the 'Christmas Home's' we visited last week, was decorated with gingerbread cookie ornaments on every tree and garland... smelled wonderful!
Old 12-08-2001, 12:05 PM   #14  

Hi everyone. Hubby and I just got back from a vacation that we were supposed to take last September. We had a good time. It sorta messes up getting things done for Christmas though.

We are going to get our tree this afternoon, then tonight we are going to a hockey game for hubbys work Christmas party, it should be fun. I suppose tomorrow I should get some decorating done lol.

Mailwhale, snowmobiling aready? We don't have any snow around here yet, supposed to get some tonight. It has been in the 60's & 70's here last week. Really strange weather.

I haven't gotten to sending out the cards either, guess I should do that soon also. Hubby doesn't help with that. Mostly all he does is set up his train, set up the tree and put the lights on it. My daughter helps decorate the tree but somehow I end up doing all the rest lol.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Old 12-09-2001, 01:22 PM   #15  

Default I have been off-line for a few days....

Paul had to delete everything and re-install it. I think there is too much on the computer and we need more memory. My niece is coming in a few weeks and will install it for us. . . . If I can just hold on until then.

Emailing you Sandy.

MailWhale, don't feel bad. Some years I don't do cards either. When I started getting them from people I didn't recognize it kind of lost some of the appeal but this year I wanted to. Maybe it was the 9-11 thing.

Itsworthit, you have a pm. Be careful with all that travel. I couldn't get on a plane now. I know that is silly but I can't help it.

Jesse got laid off yesterday and is very upset about it. Says he may go to college. That IS a good thing. Every cloud....

Karen
Closed Thread