South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2006, 04:41 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Hump Day Chatter - July 26

An early good morning to everyone! I was awake shortly after three and finally decided it was time to start the day. The Girls are still asleep but I'm going down there shortly.

I ended up spending most of yesterday at the Fairgrounds working on office stuff and tackling a fence that was overgrown with grape vines! I decided they were a safety hazard as folks walked in through the gate and spent four hours clipping them back. I have a truckload ready to get hauled away. As soon as it gets light, I'll go over there and finish the job. The Fair opens at 9 tomorrow so today will be really busy. Hersh and I do a TheraPaws stint at 1 PM and after that I'll be helping register stuff for homecraft. Busy day ahead!

The Hyper Pypers invited me to the Long Horn for supper last night and I did NOT have wings! I had a small whole wheat vegetarian pizza and it was great! The other half will be breakfaast in a few minutes, Somehow I don't think I am going to make my July weightloss goal as the scale refuses to budge!

Sit and chat a bit and have a coffee.
Old 07-26-2006, 06:25 AM   #2  
Hot girl under some fat

S/C/G: Over 250/?/199

Height: 5-5

Oh i'm so lucky to be done with work for the week and its my b-day on friday, im soo lookin forward to some good food and some beer. I hope everyone can fly thru the rest of the week and i need to fly into the gym on my days off.
Old 07-26-2006, 07:36 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 160/147/130

Height: 5'4"

Ruth, you always have painted such and enchanting picture of the area you live. I enjoy reading your posts a lot! Good luck with your long day. No fair food though! That's what does me in each year!!

Blondie - yeah for you!!! And happy birthday! I have 2 more days to work and then I get friday to myself....but I work Saturdays for the joy of having fridays...

Feeling really tired today. I don't know if I'm missing something from my food or just plain tired. I may not have had enough protein yesterday though. So trying to eat a bigger breakfast today so that when I hit the gym for my hour (Yippie, day three!! I'm sooooo sore) I won't feel queezy afterwards.

okay - better go. Nothing too exciting today. work and workouts. Happy humpday!!!!
Old 07-26-2006, 08:40 AM   #4  

Good morning. Helping my parents move so I am in and out all week. Their cat and my cat are not getting along so it's flying fur.

Went off the wagon yestuday at Dunkin Donuts - a huge iced coffee (splendra, cream) and a *gasp* banana nut muffin. Don't even know why I bought it. Hate when I do stuff like that - have all the necessities at home but still grab the unthinkable.

Paid big time for that coffee - slept maybe two hours last night.

Hopefully today will be better.

Cheers to all.....Sue
Old 07-26-2006, 08:44 AM   #5  

Happppyyyy Hump Day!!!!!

Ruth
on resisting dem dare Wings!!! Geez, another buzzy day fer you!
Blondie: Happy Birthday week! and to the daily chick chat
Limbo : Donuts! Muffins! Satan's Snacks I say!!
Grasshoppah I'm with ya... Im Tired today too.. I took some Sleepeez last night.. something done outta a desperation.. I regret it the day after since I feel out of it and foggy.. BUT CAWFEE to the REScueeeeeeee!
I think a Berry Smoothie with protein powder/flaxseed is on the Breakfast menu today... then me and Gilad that hunky sadist have a date to work on abs and thighs and my butt... then over to see Cathe fer some step aerobics... Wheeeeeeeee!
Old 07-26-2006, 09:06 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 238.4/231.6/215/199/140

Height: 5'4"

Good Hump Day Morning to you gorgeous gals! Woke up to another pound gone, so, needless to say, I am lovin the beach today!

I made the Taco Bake last night! WOW! It was a hit for the whole fam damily! Definitely healthy and filling! I will make that again soon - and plan on making it for a friend (whose wife) just had a baby. It would be such a good easy dinner for them!

Today is another busy day. Have to take my 12 year old son to the dentist this afternoon - but other than that, I have to spend the day priming and painting his room. Hopefully, the 4 year old won't be too much of a problem. I really need to get a sitter!

Hope everyone is doing well this beautiful morning! I am off to get some much needed coffee!
Old 07-26-2006, 09:42 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 270/212/170

Height: 5'9

Good mornin' ya'll

Ruth--the fair sounds like so much fun, our state fair started on 8/17 and I've always wanted to put in a craft, but never feel like they are good enough. But I love to go through the exhibitions and admire all the work. there is nothing like a home town fair. But I can never get away from the food, those elephant ears call my name!!!!

Blondie-- HAPPY BIRTHDAY and congrats on the exercise!!

grasshopper--some days you do feel a bit sluggish, feel better soon

Limbo--the dreaded DD, those stores are satan in disguise!!

Schatzi--you go girl, show that hunky sadist what you're made of!!

Scully--my family love the taco bake too, we are having it tonight!! YUM

Things are going well for me lately, had a business luncheon yesterday and I did well, but I did have a small piece of germ choc cake, but I still had 1lb loss this morning, I should have just stayed with fruit!

I had a test last night in class that I don't think I did very well, this instructor is the worst one I have ever had. The mid term was over 9 chapters. We have no homework or reviews and then this huge test!! Keep your fingers crossed for me that I pulled a decent grade!

Gotta get some work done, ya'll have a great day and take care
Old 07-26-2006, 10:53 AM   #8  

Good morning, gals! I am so bummed that I didn't get to workout yesterday. I ended up working from 8AM to 8PM since we had two back to back outages at work that lasted all afternoon/evening. I thought I wouldn't even get the eggplant parmesan fixed but DH agreed to take Brian to swim lessons so I could fix it. I ended up eating dinner at 8:30 which is late for me. I will need to take Brian to swim tonight but I can still squeeze in a half hour workout if I get out of work on time. Wish me luck!

Dinner tonight is steak, three bean salad and sweet potato. I stayed up and made the 3 bean salad last night which meant I got to take some to work.
Old 07-26-2006, 03:19 PM   #9  

Tammy - I am sure you did fine. What class are you taking? I start school in the fall.

Just received my Quick and Easy book - will paroose it this evening and pull out some good recipies. I need to make that egg bake for the am and keep some good snacks handy.

I love the different colored cauliflower that is in the markets these days. I just read an article that they actually have more beta carotine (from cross germination). Same article had a picture of romaine lettuce leaves large enough to be a taco shell.

USDA is also updating veggie and fruit recomendations to vary for age and activity type.

Cheers to all...Sue
Old 07-26-2006, 04:08 PM   #10  
beachbum

Good Afternoon Ladies

Sorry I was MIA this morning as I was Going out to looking for a new dryer. The one I have didn't dry on the low heat cycle.Have to use the high heat cycle were I'm afraid that the clothes will shrink. Hope I found something.

Weight is not coming off quick,even with 1 bread carb a day. Hopefully this 1 lb that was draging around will come off at next Mondays W-I. I think it might be water retention with all this heat we're having. My feet are getting swollen again,hard to put shoes on.One of my friends to me to wear tongs,but I can't get use to the piece of plastic or leather inbetween the toes.

Wish I had a pool but, We can't have on in our developement and the beach not good as people will see me in a bathing suit I need the privicy of my own back yard.

Yeasterday I Had a great time playing canaster with my friends again after such a long absenance.We haven't played since April,almost forgot the rules of the game.Thats another reason I was no the boards until late evening.

Have a great day

Hugs BB
Old 07-26-2006, 05:16 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 270/212/170

Height: 5'9

InLimbo--I am taking evening classes for business management. I had attended U of L right out of high school, but due to many things, didnt' finish. So years later, I decided to get my degree!!!!

The class I had last night of all things was "Business Organization and Management" But I tell ya this woman is a fanatic. She does no reviews, no type of homework to study by. We had no idea what was on the test, the only thing she told us (10 in the class) was to study the terminology and there wasn't but 3 questions regarding the vocabulary. Good thing I looked over most everything or I would really be sweating it.

So what are you going to school for?
Closed Thread