Old 07-10-2006, 09:36 AM   #1  
Fat-be-gone

Default BTB Members Chat~Game 6!!

Hi everyone. Glad you found us!!!

Wendy-I hope you don't mind that I got this one started.

I'm off to get this stickied. Be back in a bit!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 10:14 AM   #2  
Fat-be-gone

Good morning!!

Where is everyone? I hope you guys aren't dropping out of the game already. And just when I put my game face on and am pumped up to get points. Just my luck!!!

This weekend was pretty good. I didn't do too bad on eating, but no excercise. So I guess I was really lucky to be down 1 pound. right now, I'll take anything I can get.

I got my new scale today. I can't wait to go home and try it. It's digital and it better not say a different number (unless it's lower of course).

Hope everyone's weekend went well. Here's to a new week!!!
Old 07-10-2006, 10:35 AM   #3  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he!! yea!!!!

I need a good kick in the butt and this looks like it I have to go get my game card started!!!!

Goal
For the next 7 days I will get 10 to 14 points a day!!!

I will be working hard on this!!!!
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 10:44 AM   #4  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Hey Guys, I am back and ready! I ate HORRIBLE AGAIN for like the last 5 days and NO RIDING MY BIKE! arrrgggggghhhh

One thing I did want to know, I am going to add all my points in for game 5 and I wanted to know if my 20+ hours of painting and cleaning counts as exercise? I don't think it would be fair to count it all but could I count at least some?
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 11:28 AM   #5  
Fat-be-gone

Courtnie-When I do strenuous cleaning or orgainizing, I usually only count half the time I actually put in. Just to be fair. But that's just me!!

La3y-woo hoo!!! you can do it!! you go after your 10-14 points. I'm going to go after my 6 points (at least)....haha. Let's stay motivated!!!
Old 07-10-2006, 12:00 PM   #6  
Starting Fresh

Rosario - that's what I was thinking, even half the time will be tons! And it was very strenuous cleaning and paiting. I got more done in 5 days then most people would get done in two weeks! haha
Old 07-10-2006, 03:29 PM   #7  
Calorie-Counting Diva

Height: 5'1"

Hi all! I'm in for this game. I've just been soooooooo busy that I haven't had much time for updating. My sister's in town (came in Friday) and will be here until Sunday. So with that, work, and preparing to go take my GED tests, I'm dead tired. I've been trying to keep eating healthy, but some days it's really hard. Luckily, the deli at Walmart has some relatively healthy sandwiches that I've been buying. WHOLE WHEAT rolls with turkey, american cheese, and whole-leaf lettuce. With a bit of mustard, it's delicious.

Anywho, I'm off to see Pirates of the Caribbean. See you all later!
LadyFirelyght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 03:54 PM   #8  
Working on Hot!

Have a great time at the moviesssss.......

Is it time to go home yet?
Old 07-10-2006, 04:23 PM   #9  
Starting Fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by la3y_un1c0rn_37
Is it time to go home yet?
I was just thinking the same thing - but I still got 3.5 hours left.
Old 07-10-2006, 05:46 PM   #10  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Hi gals, my connection hasn't been great today, so I'll be short and hopefully it'll post.

17 minute run=1.7 miles not speedy, but it was hot. Walked the remainder of the 4 mile loop.

1 hr 9 min. bike ride to my sis's and back = 15.25 miles

Floated around the pool in new pool raft and read a book. Fell asleep and now I'm burnt to a crisp. Foolish I know.

Lydia-How was PIRATES????????

Have a great evening.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 06:22 PM   #11  
Starting Fresh

Brandy - sounds like you had a wonderful day!!!

My day has been great, I have my little puppy all picked out! Still over two weeks till I get her but I am still super excited! This next 20 days won't go fast enough! I am still at work tho I hope to get my fish moved into their new tank tonight but we shall see how that goes. The boyfriend and I also talked about going to see Pirates! We tried to go last night but there was this HUGE line up! argh
Old 07-10-2006, 10:51 PM   #12  
Calorie-Counting Diva

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotypical
The boyfriend and I also talked about going to see Pirates! We tried to go last night but there was this HUGE line up! argh
Don't you mean "arrr"?

Pirates was awesome. Awesome indeed. I can't wait until the last one comes out!
LadyFirelyght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 09:30 AM   #13  
Fat-be-gone

Morning!!

Brandy-thought we lost you there. hope you get that pesky connection working. your day yesterday sounded marvelous, dahling. What I wouldn't do to spend a day lazing around the pool . take care of that sunburn!!

courtnie-i hate lines at the movies. i'd rather just wait for them to come out on video. sounds like you still got tons of work to do. hope your fishies like their new home.

lydia-glad you liked the movie (i don't think I've even seen the first one, yet. i am way behind!!!)

la3y-I see you didn't get any excercise points yesterday. me neither. but we did good on food. I say we make it our goal to get at least some excercise points today. You with me??

So yesterday I had this looong talk with my bf about losing weight. I was just getting frustrated because I am trying to eat less, but I just get so hungry and my head starts to hurt. And then I have no energy to work out when I get home. And I ate good all day yesterday, but when I got home I went on a mini binge of toast and cream cheese and mini muffins. So what my plan is today and I hope it works, is to eat 3 big meals and not think about being hungry or food at all. He told me it is all about self-discipline and he wants me to show him that I can control myself. He's seen me on one of my binges and he never wanted to say nothing because he didn't want to hurt my feelings. But I brought it up and he just told me what I had to do. I hope this new plan works for me.

Wel, ladies, have a great day. catch up with you later!!
Old 07-11-2006, 09:53 AM   #14  
Working on Hot!

Well I will not be walking...I hurt my foot. I dont know how. I will be doing some sit-ups and some leg and bunn workout. You would not belive what I had to do yesterday...Its safe to say I can blame it all on my DH. I came in cook supper and was about to go for a walk. When he told we had to take back some bad dip he bought. Well from there we went to the town he is from and I told that wile we where at his mothers(she lives in the next town over) house I was going to walk. Well he told me "What if we are not going to my mother house" and we did not. We had to go talk to his BF so from there we had to go to the camp ground. Where Amanda(my 9 year old) is going to camp next week. Then we went to his moms house for about 3mins. Then we went to see His cousins new horse. At that time it was 8:00. I still had time to go home and walk.....but NO! He had to talk till 9:00 Then went we where going home the man who lives next door to his aunt came back in and said that he had hit 2 deer with his truck.....Well from that we had to go look and then we had to pull it home. THEN the men had to stand around and talk about the truck(how to fix it) Talk about the deer( how bad they where messed up) Then talk about other people who hit deer(how bad they messed up their trucks or cars) Then we started to go home ( at 11:00) My DH back his truck in a hole that some dog made. Ok after 10 more mins of talking about that we went home.

And on the way home my DH had the bright thought to tell me about a guy that had put a inboard motor of a boat in a car!!!!!!

Now I ask you ladies....Am I one of the GUYS or what.
Old 07-11-2006, 09:57 AM   #15  
Working on Hot!

Sorry that got so long ladies. My bad!