View Single Post
Old 07-17-2006, 11:01 AM   #11
jillybean720
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

Good morning, chickies!

I'll join the rest in a major WAY TO GO, AMMI cheer Like Sharon said, it's hard to remember you having struggled just a few months ago because you're certainly cruisin' now!

PPP--glad to see you, even if just for a drive-by posting!

Misti--restaurants are the one thing I have yet to conquer. It's so tempting for me when feeling lazy to just say, hey, I don't feel like cooking, so let's go out. It happens a LOT on the weekends. This past weekend, we were at Uno's on Friday, Silver Diner on Saturday, and stopped for ice cream at DQ on Sunday (at Jeff's request) But all hope is not lost...I guess I've made healthy enough choices for what I did eat at home to balance it out because according to my home scale, I'm down 2 pounds from Thursday

Xena--I hear you on the heat! It's usually only in the mid-upper 80s here lately, but the heat index is over 100 because of the humidity...ugh, it feels like I've taken another shower even when I justwalk out to my car, let alone try to exercise

Sassy--I soooo agree about workplace drama! I am taking all of this week off between jobs (I start a new one on Monday) just to mentally recoup and prepare for a whole new set of petty issues

Rks--one slice of cake won't kill ya...as long as it's smaller than the amount you would have had before, then you're still making progress!

Well, I'm about to begin my first day of being home alone all day. I think today will be shopping day, and tomorrow will be my car day--I need an oil change, tire rotation, and major wash inside and out. Today, I'll go bum around a few stores looking for maybe a few new clothing items for the new job, definitely some new bras, and then stop at the grocery store for a few things I forgot to pick up during my big weekly shopping. Even if it's just shopping, it's got to be better to be up and walking around a bit than to be on my butt waching tv all day, right?
Got down to about 185 before pregnancy;
Benjamin David born March 24, 2012, 7 pounds 11 ounces
Post-pregnancy: 206.5