Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-14-2006, 05:09 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 190/140/135

Height: 5'7"

Default Planning for Saturdays - weekends are just another day

B - Trader Joe's mixed grain hot cereal (oats, wheat, barley), 1/4 cup dried blueberries

S - Horizons organic fat free plain yogurt, 1.5 cups blackberries

L - 3 veggie tacos - Morning Star farms steak strips, 3 whole wheat tortillas, a little low fat cheese, tons of salsa, spinach leaves

S - cherries

S - cut up veggies - carrots, grape tomatoes, yellow pepper strips (store was out of sugar snap peas)

D - I need to go to the store, but I'm planning on having: 6 oz of blackened salmon (made with about 1 tbs of olive oil), big baked sweet potato. I'm going to roast 2 cups of cut cherry tomatoes and serve them over wilted spinach. I loooove roasted cherry tomatoes.
Glory87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 05:25 PM   #2  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Yes - weekends are just another day but I ALWAYS have troubles with them. Tomorrow night my boyfriend and I are going to the bar with some of his friends from work and I WILL be drinking. My boyfriend and I have never gone to the bar and drank together in the two years we have been dating. I need to do my best all day to allow for some extra calories tomorrow night.

Not sure on tomorrow's eating plans tho - It is weigh in day! I can't wait to change my ticker - I am so excited because I know it is a big loss!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 05:35 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 190/140/135

Height: 5'7"

Drink slowly, alternate alcoholic drinks with water/soda water with lime. Choose drinks that are good calorie choices! See this thread:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84216
Glory87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 05:43 PM   #4  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Thanks Glory!! That thread is great!

I am probably drink like Diet Soda and Voldka or something and maybe allow myself one girly drink. I definatly won't be trying to get drunk - too expensive! And I usually don't drink - 4 drinks and I am gone! haha
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 07:50 AM   #5  

Hey, I needed to hear it's just another day! Thanks!
B-almonds&walnuts&sunflower seeds (ds soccer tryouts)
L-homemade artichoke&spinach pizza
S-raspberries,blueberries&strawberries
D?going to dd's baseball team party, Maybe bring a bag of cut up veggies, diet soda, I've been asked to bring chips so maybe a bag of baked ones too
S-if I didn't eat at party a 1/2 turkey sandwich on ww bread
joyofsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 03:53 PM   #6  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

Yeah, it's just another day, but I'm not sitting at my computer for 8+ hours on weekends, so I'm perhaps little late coming to post

Anyway, last night we went out to Uno's (had a coupon for $10 off for my birthday)--I had chicken parmesan, and it killed me! I won't get into the gruesome details, but I will say Jeff and I were fighting for the bathroom as soon as we got home That'll teach me to have too much fried food in one day after not having had it in a while

Today, we went to Silver Diner (I had a birthday coupon for buy one meal, get one free, plus a free dessert!). I got a small starter salad and a crab cake entree--I ate the 2 crab cakes and the little side of coleslaw, but I did NOT touch the fries, so it's at least a step. I had carrot cake for my free dessert. This upcoming week will be a bit of a challenge--we are doing a secret shop (I do a little mystery shopping on the side) at this GREAT restaurant on Wednesday night. Then Thursday is my birthday, so Jeff said he would take me to the Cheesecake Factory--I've never been there before, and he knows cheesecake is one of my all-time favorites. I have a bit of confidence in my abilities to choose wisely and not feel the need to clean my plate. I will also be home all week (week off between jobs), so I went grocery shopping today and stocked up on good salad/wrap fillings (romaine lettuce, baby spinach, cucumbers, light dressings...). I'll likely be doing some shopping this week--maybe a few new clothes for the new job, a new purse (my current one has some tears and holes), and maybe a professional reference book to take with me to the new job. And so, my major goal will be to avoid ALL fast food while out and about--there's no reason I can't eat at home before shopping and at home afterwards!

So maybe that all doesn't belong in the Saturday planning thread, but I needed to get it out somewhere After the diner trip earlier today, I doubt Jeff and I will be eating much else this evening--maybe some small sandwiches or fruit smoothies, but that's about it.
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 04:14 PM   #7  

I have gotten into a terrible habit on weekends. I eat nothing until dinner both days. I am just too busy with laundry, changing litter boxes, house cleaning, etc. etc. And yes, I already know that's a very bad thing. It probably explains why I get stuck in plateaus so often. So dinner plans tonight are grilled pork tenderloin, brocolli and a baked potato.
mudbugs is offline   Reply With Quote