Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-09-2006, 05:45 PM   #1  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

Talking Back from vacation...

*Gasp* I gained 8 lbs! well I think anyways, I weighed myself right after I walked in the door last night and that was after eating a bunch all day, and I forgot to weigh in today in the morning, so I should wait to say how much ive gained till tomorrow morning!

We had a blast until I sprained my ankle falling down a curb carrying a cooler full of stuff! And some evil seagulls got me..twice..

So girlies, what challenges are we doing now? Ive been gone so long, Ive forgotten, and I also see more!

So im back, promising myself and all of you , that im getting back on track! Ive come too far to stop now!!
purplecrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 10:13 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Welcome back Randee!!! I wouldn't worry too much about those 8 pounds, I doubt you actually weigh that... I know my body gains as much as 5 pounds in a day! I hope your ankle is feeling better, gotta get back into that exercise stuff. You'll get on track, and I look forward to hearing more from you in the Labor Day challege!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 02:19 AM   #3  
I will not fail!

S/C/G: 282/272/180

Height: 5' 10"

Hey....hope you had fun on your vacation....well except the ankle thing.
Jtjoray is offline   Reply With Quote