Old 07-08-2006, 10:37 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 205/198.1/150

Height: 5'3

Default Thanks for the Motivation!!!!

Ok...so I've been just reading your blogs for inspiration...Guilty! I'm not a true LAWL person but my sister got me on plan. (Boo'sMom, Lea Ann). She bought me the TO and we did Primer on 6/26 and TO on 6/27-28th and started program on 6/29. (my 44th birthday). THat was my present to me! So far I have lost 8 lbs and I'm really excited. Reading your messages really encourages me. I just wanted to say thanks again for the motivation! I do feel like I eat all the time but seeing my sister...I know it works!
JamieO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 11:08 AM   #2  
DD: 3, DS: 1

S/C/G: 155/148/135

Jamie:

Glad Leanne brought you on board! This site is a great place to come...especially when you are fighting the urge to fall of the wagon! Congrats on the 8 pounds!
BTW, what is Primer? That must be new...they didn't have that when I was there!
psycgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 08:20 PM   #3  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Jamie--YEAH!!!! So glad to see you finally got on. Trust me--when you feel like cheating come here and vent--someone will pick you up! Congrats on the 8 pounds--I am so proud of you. I may have shared the plan but you are doing all the lifestyle changes--that's the tough part. I can't think of a better gift to yourself. Now you need mini goals for rewards--I know you don't reward yourself often enough. Love ya!

J--come on over the the Friends and Losers thread--that's where all the action is.
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 08:21 PM   #4  
on LAWL

Hey psyc--we needed another TEXAS girl--where are you again? With Mary in Houston, Jamie in the Dallas area, and me in the panhandle we are covering this great state.
Old 07-08-2006, 08:25 PM   #5  
LAWL/gold since oct. 2005

Height: 5'8

Welcome Jamie- your sister is great- a really nice person and an inspiration!
Good luck and we are all here to support you.
I have been trying to get my sister on this too- but she wants to get pregnant within the next few months. She says she does not want to loose and then gain it all back.
Lisa
ljackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 08:28 PM   #6  
on LAWL

Lisa--you are too sweet--but I love it! I am hardly the postergirl for LAWL this summer so it was great having my sis here for a week to get me back on track (til I went home!) It was great having a TO partner living with me! Misery loves company.
Old 07-08-2006, 09:20 PM   #7  
DD: 3, DS: 1

S/C/G: 155/148/135

Leanne: I am in College Station, so I am sorta in the middle of some of you! Glad we are representin' for Texas! BTW, what did your sister mean by "priming?"
psycgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 10:03 PM   #8  
on LAWL

The primer day was just like the TO days except we could have our lites (lunas) they said just to get ready for the TO and we only had chicken, shrimp and tuna for the primer day and both TO days. I think it's about like the post TO days--just staying light. My DH went to fireman's training school at A&M--loved it!
Old 07-10-2006, 09:35 AM   #9  
on LAWL

Jamie--I am bumping this up--it's easy to get buried over a weekend! Congrats on your 2 weeks! You are doing great.
Old 07-11-2006, 07:23 PM   #10  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Hi Jamie, and welcome aboard!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 09:38 PM   #11  

Height: 5'6"

Hi Jamie, and WELCOME! Sounds like you're off to a great start! Eight pounds is terrific!
CafeAmericain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 10:53 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 205/198.1/150

Well, as of yesterday...9 has come off. The first 2 weeks, as with any plan, came off fast. But we are slow now. And that's ok...I can honestly say, I never feel deprived on this plan. But my sis was right, you do have to plan! But I love the Luna bars and look forward to them. I think that's a big thing for me. On WW we didn't get the sweet very much...and I have a huge sweet tooth. But for some reason, not as much now. Thanks for the welcome!
JamieO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 11:06 AM   #13  
Back-on-track!

S/C/G: 295.2/280.0/180

Welcome aboard! It's nice to see some new faces who are as excited about being here as I am. Good luck to you, you sound like you're doing really well
Tomkyn is offline   Reply With Quote