View Single Post
Old 11-25-2001, 05:26 PM   #11

Default HELLO

Hi all,

Well, Its Sunday, back to work tomorrow,, how fast these past 4 days have gone...... We were all supposed to go to High school championship game at the Silverdome(where are wonderful Detroit Lions (0-10) play) youngest daughter and hubby ended up with the stomach flu and I stayed home to take care of oldest still went tho and brought them home a winner....Yea....she goes to the high school.....anyway, dd and dh are recovering and my oldest and I are hoping we dont get it next.....

PAT------Good luck tomorrow I will be thinking of you and your new start in your job.....Scary but exciting Im sure
and I thought I would write just so you dont think you are talking to yourself anymore

Sue and Dana---sounds like you both did great over Holiday and had nice visit with families.....Great job....

PAM----I didnt realize that you had suffered a loss like that....I am So Sorry.....You are right about the a matter of fact..some of the 14 and 15 yr olds had tshirts made up that say: heaven was sent an angel---Nov 15, 2001 with a pic of Lindsay on the shirt.....they gave her parents a t-shirt like that and they all wore them to their dance last tues.....

To everyone else---- Hello

Talk to everyone later......
Go Green!!!!! Terri