Old 06-16-2006, 03:23 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

Default OT: Has anyone heard from our Apryl?

I'm not sure when she last posted. I hope she comes on soon to give us an update. She must have gone through prom and graduation already, and probably has found a summer job. I think when last we heard, she'd settled on UW-Madison for college.

Apryl, if you're out there, tell us how you are and what you've been doing your last few months in high school. Inquiring minds want to know!

Last edited by Sheila53; 06-16-2006 at 11:18 PM.
Sheila53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 08:46 PM   #2  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

OMG! YOU and I are on the SAME wavelength! I woke up this morning thinking about her!
Goddess Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 03:33 PM   #3  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

I am bumping this thread. Where the heck is she? If she is coming to Madison that means she might make a side trip to Milwaukee--AND HOW FUN WOULD THAT BE???!?!?!?
SuchAPrettyFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 09:02 AM   #4  
Downsizing Dee!

Bump! Apryl - please fill us in, we're all so curious!

~Dee
newfiedarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 09:29 AM   #5  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

I PM'd her in the first part of May, and she said everything was good, and she was just busy finishing school.

I'll PM her and see if we can't smoke her out!!
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 01:47 PM   #6  

If need be, I can make a road trip to UpNorth, Wisconsin (picking up taekwandomom on the way & roundrn & charbar of course) and we will shag her out of wherever she is hiding.
Old 06-22-2006, 02:52 PM   #7  
Linda

Height: 5'0"

Apryl, sweetie....come out...come out, wherever you are!!!!!!!!

We miss you, and love you, and want to know what the heck is goin' on !!!!!

Linda
famograham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 08:32 PM   #8  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

*bump*
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 03:12 AM   #9  
missaprylj

Hey everyone,

Thanks for missing me! The end of high school was insane. Seriously, it's June 25th.... and I have no idea what has happened in the last month. I feel like I haven't sat down yet.

So prom was disappointing.... except for the fact that I looked amazing, and that's all that matters, right? Just a lot of drama with the group I went with. So, basically I wound up dancing my booty off by myself on the dance floor all night, and then coming home and looking up at the stars by myself. I must say it was quite.... like a scene from a movie. But what are you going to do? If your friends are acting like idiots, you don't let them ruin your night, right? Right.

Graduation was also very hectic. I was a valedictorian, so that was amazing. It was one of my dreams since elementary school, and I must say putting that medal on was just like saying "how do you like me now?" to all of the people who hurt me over the years. There was a big party at my house after the ceremony... tons of people (most of which I'd never met) and lots of walking around and smiling and saying "Thank you! Thank you... UW-Madison, yes, thank you. Majoring in history and Spanish, then onto law school, hopefully. Thank you, thank you." It really was a great time though. It was such a whirl!

So, I'm going to attend UW-Madison in the fall. I went to orientation/registration last weekend. It was amazing! I can't wait to go off to college and get out of this small town and get off this insane pedestal I've been living on. I mean, there are going to be 5,600 freshmen... my city has 8,000 people in it! I can't wait. I'm not at all worried about being homesick or anything like that... mostly, I am a little scared about being in such a new environment, but I'll adapt. For classes, I'm taking 4th semester spanish, a medieval literature class, medieval warfare (history), and Western Culture: Philosophy, Technology, Science in the Middle Ages.

Sounds like a lot of stuff about the Middle Ages, huh? They make these little interest groups at UW-Madison where 3 classes have a common theme, so that you can get to know people a little better, so I signed up for one.

Anyway... now I work about 20hours/week in a clothing store, and am just trying to go through my things and get ready for college, and spend as much time as possible w/ my friends and my dad. But, now that life has slowed down (well, not exactly, but, enough that I can be online sometimes) I'm going to come back here. I missed everyone.

Thanks, everyone! Apryl

P.S. I'm going to attach prom and graduation pictures to this tomorrow when I have more time... but it's 2a.m. and I have to work in the morning!
Old 06-25-2006, 03:59 AM   #10  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

Congrats Apryl on making valedictorian, that is quite an accomplishment! Also congrats on looking fabulous at the prom, sounds like you had a good time regardless of your friends being idiots! Can't wait to see the pics.
Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 08:47 AM   #11  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Congratulations Apryl on being valedictorian of your class. Wow ~ life has been a whirl for you. Best of luck to you at college ~ what an exciting time. Enjoy!!!! Take care
glynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 12:10 PM   #12  
Made in England!

S/C/G: 260/260/169

Height: 5' 4"

Congratulations, Apryl! What an achievement!

Looking forward to seeing your photos.
DishyFishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 12:25 PM   #13  
I'm bringin' SEXY back!!!

Height: 5'3 1/2

Valedictorian? That is awesome. Congrats!!
teahoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 09:52 PM   #14  

I'm so glad you aren't dead in a ditch somewhere.

Sounds like life has been keeping you busy for UpNorth, but put your roller skates on, kiddo!! Madison's great, you will love it, STAY AWAY from Mifflin Street unless you go with a BUNCH of people and keep an eye on your *ahem* beverage the whole time.

Good to hear from you, can't WAIT to see the Prom pics.
Old 06-25-2006, 11:19 PM   #15  
for me, for them

S/C/G: 345/ticker

Height: 5'10"

Congratulations Apryl! Glad to hear things are going well.
ScarlettDrawl is offline   Reply With Quote