South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 01:55 PM   #1  

Talking Hey Everybody! I'm a newbie.

Actually I have no real questions as of yet. I'm actually starting Monday because well I am renewing my vows to my honey after 5 years in Apirl because we didn't get to have a real wedding (finanaces and 3 kids ) and I wanted to get my pics taken in my bellydancing costume as a presant for our anniversary.

I didnt bother to buy the SB book( borrowed it from a friend loved the concept but it was a dry read. It was just Blah). What was the point of that when I found everything I needed to know right here. Very cool site ! Actually I'm not really worried about phase 1 because before I started I kicked my really nasty soda habit. lol

Anway I figured I come in and make my presance known and say HEY!

Last edited by wickedharem; 06-21-2006 at 03:36 PM.
Old 06-21-2006, 02:03 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 205/ticker/150

Height: 5'2

HELLO I AM NEW TOO! ANY SUGGESTION YOU HAVE WILL BE G REAT!
Old 06-22-2006, 06:00 PM   #3  

wicked! Come visit us on the Daily threads ... we'd love ta get ta know ya and help you on the Beach!
Old 06-23-2006, 02:46 PM   #4  

Thanks I really hope it works out for me. I cant wait till monday when I start.
Old 06-23-2006, 04:03 PM   #5  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Wicked! You'll find several other bellydancers here...Aphil and Mauvaisroux are two that I know. Check out the exercise thread...I'm sure there's at least one bellydancing thread in there that you can join in on!

As for the book...I'm sorry that you found it dry. I have to say that I think reading the book is truly essential to understanding what you are doing and why. There is a lot that isn't even detailed in the book (which is why we have things here), but if you've read it, you know why other things are allowed (or not allowed) and you can make an educated guess about what to do. JMHO, but if I were you, I'd really try to at least make one more stab at reading it before starting.

So glad that you are looking forward to it...SBD really changed my life, so I think it's pretty exciting stuff. Congrats on your 5 year anniversary and recommitment ceremony...that's awesome!
Closed Thread