General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 06-19-2006, 09:37 AM   #1  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Default Rebeca

Hey--decided to do a separate thread to ask you for some
must try" restuarants. I asked on the June thread but it was before the weekend and is probably buried by now. Hope you had a great weekend. WE are excited to be here--haven't done much--being LAZY right now--off to sight see later. Thanks a bunch.
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 09:38 AM   #2  
DD: 3, DS: 1

S/C/G: 155/148/135

Where are you??! Sounds so relaxing!
psycgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 10:18 AM   #3  
on LAWL

Myrtle Beach! Rebeca lives here and we want GREAT seafood--where the locals go--not just tourists.
Old 06-19-2006, 10:45 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Hi Lea Ann!! Hope you're having a great time on your vacation!!
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 01:33 PM   #5  
Norissa on LAWL

Height: 5'3

Lee Ann --

We went to MB in March and had absolutely the best time !! All we did for the week was be lazy !! It was wonderful !! I love it there and hoping that we wll be able to go back in the near future !! (No one wanted to come home ) Hope you and your family are having the best time !
Mom_of_3_Monsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 10:05 AM   #6  
on LAWL

Thanks guys--we are having a great time--but relaxing. We are easily entertained! We walked our legs off yesterday at Broadway at the Beach--unfortunately not enough to counteract the eating at Margaritaville! Oh well, I keep reminding myself this is vacation and I will NOT let my guilt ruin it. We are not planners so don't even have a game plan for today--gotta get out of bed first! I forget how to sleep without a kid standing next to me whispering in my ear--getting used to it though!

Later girls!! I am keeping up with the posts so it's great to see how everyone is doing--welcome to the newbies, YEAH for the return of the vacationers--Christie--we LOVE Coronado's Island--we always stayed across the street from the Del at the Architect's house with the little Mexican food restuarant in the courtyard--it was really good when we were there.
Old 06-20-2006, 10:09 AM   #7  
PurpleSunshine

Boo - So glad you are relaxing and enjoying yourself!! You go girl!!! Don't even let any guilt cross your mind - Enjoy yourself!!!
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 04:25 PM   #8  
on LAWL

YES-----NO KIDS!!!!! Just came in from the beach--need a shower before we head out again. You guys are busy today--have a great one. More later.
Old 06-21-2006, 11:11 AM   #9  
PurpleSunshine

Boo - I'm so glad you are enjoying yourself - where are you guys staying north or south? we are planning a long weekend beach trip for the weekend of july 14 - so I can't wait!!!
Old 06-21-2006, 11:16 AM   #10  
on LAWL

We are staying in Murrell's Inlet--much better price for the hotel and only 13 miles south of MB. We are heading down to Charleston in a bit--any suggestions for things to do or see? Do you have any favorite things to do or places to eat in MB? I was hoping Rebeca would pop in since she lives here--busy busy I am sure. We are really being lazy--sleeping way too late! Oh well. Hope you check in before we leave. THANKS
Old 06-21-2006, 10:58 PM   #11  
LAWL/gold since oct. 2005

Height: 5'8

Hey Lea Ann- sounds like you are having a great time. Lucky you- no kids Enjoy

Lisa
ljackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 07:51 AM   #12  
PurpleSunshine

I'm so sorry - It has been so long since I've been there - but if you went down to charleston - I'm sure you found plenty to do - it is so beautiful down there!!! How long are you staying?
Old 06-22-2006, 10:19 AM   #13  
on LAWL

we just stayed the day--walked our legs off in the area down by the harbor--HUGE open market, ate at Bubba Gumps--yum. Then went to Patriots Point and toured the aircraft carrier, submarine, and destroyer--DH really enjoyed it--it was interesting but it was freaking HOT!!! The humidity is about to kill this "dry heat" girl! Doing "barefoot Landing" today--no clue--just another recommended place. Can't believe it's already almost time to go home--MISS MY GIRLS!!!! Still won't see them until the 1st--oh well--they are having a blast at grandparents. More later.