Old 06-18-2006, 10:18 PM   #1  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Default New Realization

It's all worth it. Every minute on the darn treadmill. Every bit of fattening food that I no longer eat. This occurred to me today at the lake. I now have the energy and self-esteem to enjoy my life again. I'm not embarassed to be seen in public, even in a swimsuit. I have the energy to chase my 2 yr. old grandson around. I love him dearly. I splashed and played fetch with my chocolate labrador in the water. She loved it. I no longer sit in the shade in my clothes and wait for the rest of the family to get done swimming. I'm out there and I'm happy. Life is no longer passing me by and this makes everything worthwhile.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 10:57 PM   #2  
Baby Steps

I seen a picture of me taken on Saturday. It is SO not a good picture. I was on top of a horse (long story)....and I looked like a porkchop. Time to get MAJORLY serious! No more screwups. My "no excuses" has to MEAN something. I can't afford a new "fat" wardrobe...so I've got to start exercising to get into the summer clothes I have!!!!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 09:23 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 192/167.5/145

Height: 5'5"

I know what you mean Lillybelle. I've caught myslef playing volleyball with my kids and we have been out looking at tennis racquets and I'm just a little more that half way to goal! I am so happy for this and mykids are too!
My husband looks at me like I'm crazy and asks what I did with his wife! lol
Of course now I'm nagging him becaue he could stand to lose about 50 lbs. He feels horrible and is lazy and I know exeactly what that's like. And to be feeling the way I am now is a real high and He could be feeling the same way.
Can't wait to see some more befor and after pics of you lillybelle!
I've been looking for some befores of me but I don't know how to scan them so I have to figure that out first!
maggie
needtolose4me2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 10:34 PM   #4  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

You can do it Brenda, no excuses is what I tell myself too. Good luck and know that I'm rooting for you. I havent' done much today but plan on hitting the treadmill tonite. Maggie, I plan to post new pic's of me when I get to goal. I want the one my Dr's office has as my before pic. It shows exactly how big I was with moon face and all. I plan to take goal pic's if I can ever get the other 3 lbs. off. I am trying and think I may have lost a little this week, my clothes are sliding off my hips. I know I'm at least still losing inches. Gosh, my boobs are getting small, DH noticed this.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote