Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2006, 12:50 AM   #1  

Height: 5'1"

Wink Weight Loss and Chit Chat #198.

Hello and Welcome to the Jaded Ladies.

We are a group of ladies who come in for support and encouragement on our weight loss struggles , and we also find time for some chitchatting! So please, won't you join us?
Old 06-17-2006, 12:57 AM   #2  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Talking Howdy Ladies!

Holy Moly! I almost had the big one there! lol. I went to post my message into #197 and then it said, "Sorry this is closed" Luckily it "saved" it when i went back! lolllllllllllllllll. So anyways, I made it over to #198!

Howdy Ladies! *Need a Little Cowgirl Smiley here* lol

Angela - Thanks I have many more pics too, I just need to get my behind in gear and scan them into the computer! lol. Glad you got through today with THAT woman. lol. "WWWWaaaaahooo let me mosey up to the bar and fetch me a drink. Wwwooooooo Doggies".........lol. Just chiming in on your theme. Very cute. lollllllll. Awwwww new carpet.........be prepared for it to "shed" for a while..........when we had new carpet, every time we vacuumed it was like I was giving the carpet a hair cut. lol.

Marti - Glad you feel better, sometimes we all just got to get things off our chests to be able to "breathe" easier. Yeah well I've cut my own before and had my youngest step sister cut it when she was still in cosmotolgy (sp??) school so figured if I could "bare" that then this chicky should be a snap. OMG and she was too cute. Kept on asking me after every single cut, "you sure its okay? you sure you like it?" lolllll. But Yeah Its time for a "grown up" to cut my hair now. lolllllllllllllll Maybe this time I can sit in the grown up chair and not on the "horsey"

Hi everybody else! Hope your day/night went well for ya.
Old 06-17-2006, 02:05 AM   #3  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

ah man Shel,,,I wanna party with you! We could paint the town heel and kick up our reds. Umm lets see now,,,I have yet to even look at the new camera we have,,,and you are saying what about what? behind, gear? lol
I was prewarned by the carpet guy. Came home for a quick peak at lunch and he was still there. SHOOOOOOO nice on my toesies...lol Im going to have to pull out all my cowboy duds...I don't go all the way...no spurs or anything like that. Do wear the cowboy hat...a slim shady. Hate it though cause when I take it off I look like Crusty the Clown with hat head.

Marti,,,start making plans to come visit next July. You and James. We can do some small town rodeos if you like,,,or just go to the Stampede,,and check out the entertainment. One year I saw the MAVRICKS! I loved them. Friends came with me,,not knowing who they were and came away locing them too. Last year I saw Terri Clarke, and the Trews. This year the big names are Alan Jackson, and Kenny Chesney,,,(breath Shel...I know you are a big fan...lol) But I usually go to all the free shows...this year I don't know whom Im going to see. You can check out what we have...look on the cocoa cola stage or nashville north www.calgarystampede.com click stampede 2006
and then click music. Its gonna be an exciting year. Sent you an ecard of the Trews.
well seriously need to get to bed if Im going to make the farmer's market
Old 06-17-2006, 02:45 AM   #4  
~Believe~

Cool Lettttsss Party

Angelia...........come on letssssssss partyyyyyyy. You and your Slim Shady Hat and me in my Big Ten Gallon hat, sportin the John Wayne look "Well hoooooowwdddddyyy paaaaaarrrrrdddnnneeerr".......lmaoooooooooooooooo o. Then we can wrangle up Kenny Chesney and whatever celeb man you want and we'll gather round the fire and toast some buns er um I mean marshmellows! lollllllllllllll

Yeah yeah I know but when we went to the Smokeys then it was pre-digital days. Now we have a digital but haven't been back there in a few years. lol. What what? No spurs? lol. And no fair you get to see Kenny? Well could just touch his butt for me and smile then? lol

Have a Wonderful night/ er um morning ladies! lol
Old 06-17-2006, 08:53 AM   #5  
ugggg.....

You girls have been busy since I was last here--I took notes so I think I got it,

Sassy--there is a spot about 15 minutes away that has a view of WV,VA,PA & MD. Sounds like you and Angelia would have alot of fun at the Stampede....

Angelia--You are so active and have so much fun stuff to do!!! That Stampede sounds fun!! My DD has been to a couple of rodeos.

Michele ma belle--your haircut is so cute!! My stepsister had the opposite feeling about being a size 0-1 and having to shop in the kids section for clothes--she hated it! She said she wanted grown up clothes especially since she had two kids!! She's 53 and a size 3--she tried many doctor regulated diets to gain and never could. She gets tired of people thinking she is anorexic because she does eat--a lot. My Aunt Lena was 4'11' and a size 0-1--she used to go to the upscale stores in the Orlando FL area and examine clothes --always carried a little sketchbook--she was an excellent seamstress and made her own clothes and always wore matching colorful bangles bracelets which I have and my daughter actually wear some of them.

Jane--I love the Temptations too--my Mom is a big soft jazz fan. SHe also likes big band--Christmas I got her three cd's the Arthur Miller Band (I think I have that right), and two best of compliations--one of Tom Jones and the other Barry manilow--my brother got her a couple of jazz ones. She loves her 5 disc cd changer--she puts it so it mixes it up and enjoys.

Marti--I am going to try Jane's recipie next weekend and maybe make one for the bake sale we are doing for my coworker that is still out--her skin graft was yesterday. She has alot of out of pocket expenses. The bake sale has to keep the "Road to Wellness" program they are trying to do at work. I am making fresh salsa to put into small containers and adding a sandwich baggie of baked lowfat tortilla chips. Jane's pie complete with WW points given by the piece maybe another good thing to do.

Hi to Sue & Katiecat & Robin--and anyone else who is looking!!
Old 06-17-2006, 09:48 AM   #6  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

MARTI... I had been growing my bangs out before, but decided to get them cut again. I have gone back and forth many times with this, but the older I get, the older I feel with long bangs. She also put more blonde in this time than normal, but I really do like it.

JULES... I don't even remember ever seeing a size 0-1; maybe in grade school, but I don;t even know about that LOL! Hope you have fund when your kids come over tomorrow for Father's Day. I'm not for sure what we'll being doing as of yet.
Old 06-17-2006, 01:41 PM   #7  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

Michelle, you hair is so complimenting to your face. The blonde warms everything up...very nice. I like my bangs about where yours are. Makes the eyes stand out more.

Jules, what a wonderful thing to do for you co worker. I wish we did things like that...a lil bake sale and such. Everything you are bringing sounds yummy.

Shel,,,well now up here in cowtown (Calgary is actually called that) we could have a down right scary good time.

Marti, I am so glad you had the talk with the guy. They probably dind't even realize they were doing that to you eh?

Well we didn't do anything at all last night. Monte went to bed and I can't get to the vacuum. I can't do touch up painting till the furniture is down. its just one crazy cycle till I have the guys around to help me.

Its so beautiful out right now,,,bout time since we have had rain for days now.
well Im going to go make a coffee and sit out on the deck...
Old 06-17-2006, 01:48 PM   #8  

ANGIE -- You're so kind with your compliment! I do like the bangs better, and everyone else has said the same thing. It's just easier having longer bangs because you don't have to get in to get them trimmed as often, but I'll deal with it. I miss my length that I had last summer though! My hair was about six inches longer, and that's what I'm going for now. I just had one inch cut off the length yesterday, but it seems like so much more! Hope you enjoyed your coffee and relaxation on the deck, and hopefully the guys come around soon to give you some help! Have a great day!
Old 06-17-2006, 07:25 PM   #9  
~Believe~

Talking Good Evening, Girlies!

Hello Chicas!

Jules Cool!

Angelia - Sound fun! Hope you get all the guys there so you can get everything completed. Its HOT here today.........we had to sit in traffic forever today and there was no reason that we could even see for it, no accident, no broken down car, no old lady rollerblading, nothing...........lol

I hope everybody else has a Great Evening and a Wonderful rest of the Weekend!
Old 06-17-2006, 07:33 PM   #10  
ugggg.....

Sassy--so do you get many old ladies rollerblading???? It's hot here today (90's)too, but the humidity isn't up yet. I hate when you walk outside and get that yucky damp feeling...

Michelle ma belle--I never saw a 0-1 either ever....I struggled with my heifer hips & thunder thighs since puberty.

Angelia--won't it be nice when everything is done and you can try to relax--the waiting for somebody to help kills me--I think that's why I take on too much myself and don't ask unless it is absolutely necessary...

If I am not back--everyone have a good night!!
Old 06-17-2006, 07:52 PM   #11  
~Believe~

Hi Jules. No we don't I was just saying that didn't see any around to cause the traffice back up. lol. hee hee. Yeah its just HOT and our car's air conditioning don't work right now so its like sitting in a hot TIN can! lollllllll. I think I was about Medium Rare by the time we arrived @ work. lol
Old 06-17-2006, 08:05 PM   #12  
ugggg.....

Sassy--the area I live is growing fast and the roads can't keep up with all the traffic...there are a few main roads that I try desperately to avoid. I had a AMC Gremlin when my son was little that would vapor lock in the middle of traffic when it was hot. So embarrassing but it is what led me to my hubby!! He fixed the problem and we've been together ever since.
Old 06-17-2006, 08:36 PM   #13  
~Believe~

Jules sounds like our truck. We keep "band-aiding" it along until we can get another. We didn't drive it today because it was so hot and we are having radiator issues w/ it right now. Our car works great *knocking on wood* the air just doesn't work, but weird the air works great in our truck, which we are supposed to get the air fixed in the car, just have to get it down to our mechanic. That is nice that at least your car lead you to your hubby.
Old 06-17-2006, 08:44 PM   #14  

SHEL -- Did you like having your account here ad-free, and have you decided to keep subscribing to it? I have done the trial twice now, but still deciding if I'll do the six month thingy.
Old 06-17-2006, 08:49 PM   #15  
~Believe~

Hi Michelle, I am on my 2nd week of the trial thing. I think its totally worth it. I probably will go ahead and pay. I enjoy the forum and its much more enjoyable without all the ads. But to each their own.
Closed Thread