Old 06-10-2006, 11:46 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Default Btb Members Chat~ Game 5!!

Hi all ! And welcome!! glad you found us! So tomorrow is the first day of game 5 and I'm ready this time! I'll be away for most of this game because I'll be at the lake, but I WILL be playing!!
Good Luck and have fun!
W.
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 07:14 AM   #2  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Good morning ladies! I hope we are all ready to start a new game. My life has been such an emotional train wreck the past week that I need to work out lots of stress so hopefully that translates into lots of exercise points.

Well, you know that one of my friends died, and I have to play his funeral this morning. I am hoping to keep my composure enough to get through. My other friend who was just diagnosed last week passed away on Friday and her funeral (which I also have to play) is later this week. It has been a rough week. They both will really be missed.

On the lighter side of life, we had a double header softball game last night. We lost both, but at least played ok in the second game. (We were having lots of problem in the first game.) We also had our first route safety crew meeting for the Breast Cancer 3-day walk in Detroit. We had a nice picnic and got to know some of the new crew members. It got me really excited about participating in this years event.

I ran my fastest run this morning. It was a short one, but I went 1.6 miles in 15:17!!! It was really fun. My hubby competed in his first TRIATHALON yesterday and he placed 4th in his age group. I'm so proud of him. I'm heading off to do a turbokick workout, and then get ready for the funeral.

I hope you all have a terrific start to the week!
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 08:55 AM   #3  
Fat-be-gone

Brandy-I really don't know what to say to you that'll make you feel better about your loss, but just remember that your friends have gone off to a better place. I hope you stay strong during the funerals.

Wendy-have lots of fun at the lake and good luck sticking to the game while you are away.

I'm leaving on Friday to LA, so I really need to make the most of this week. Plus, I'm saving money so there will be no eating out this week. Woo hoo!! me and my bf spent way too much moola this week just on junk food alone. I think he really needs to start eating right. He's small and not fat at all but that doesn't mean that there is nothing wrong going on inside. I can't wait til the ILs move out and I can cook for him and myself again.

Talk to you gals later!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 10:45 AM   #4  
Keep going Keep going

S/C/G: 240/191.5/150

Hello Girls

I hope everyone weekend was good. I am ready for this new game. My goal is to have the minimum of 3 point for exercise. and more water I bought a new water bottle. Trying to stay away from all this diet soda. Well off to get some work done have a nice day
NikM789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 12:57 PM   #5  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Brandy - I am so sorry to hear about your friends I know you can get through this and hope everything went well today.

Wendy - have an awesome time at the lake! While you are at the lake I will sit here at work and pretend I am too!

Rosario - cooking for youself makes a huge difference!!

I ended the last game with 359.5 pounds! wooo! I hope I can do that good this game too. and I lose 7 pounds!

Good luck everyone!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 08:19 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 268/230/130

Height: 5'5'

I hope we all do good ..Like the saying Battle of the Bulge.. It really is a battle. My husband i went to Philadelphia Mississippi to do a liitle gambling (we live in Alabama)for the weekend for our 31st Anniversery tomorrow..also my birthday June 13th
needless to say I ate more than I should have and there also was a full length mirror on my side of the bed and I did not like looking at my self first thing in the mirror much less the full image. So I know if I don't like what i see I know it's got to be me too change that image to the one I wouldn't mind for my husband to see, and to feel good about it! So I've got to do this not just for me but for my health and for my loved ones.
CherokeeAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 11:41 PM   #7  
Domestic Engineer

Hey everyone...wanting to get back into this game. I have been such a slacker! I lost 20 lbs pretty fast and have maintained a 15 lbs loss since March-- but I have sooooo much more to go I have got to get serious!! You all have my permission to bug me all you want when I'm not posting! LOL
And I didn't have a really strong start today...yesterday was my birthday and I finished off some cake and chinese food and had too much diet coke to compensate for my 4.5 hour short night last night (and no workout either since I was so tired) UGH!
So tomorrow is the day. I'm ready to get serious again.
jelynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 08:19 AM   #8  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Hi ladies-

I'm feeling a bit better today. My sinus infection is finally easing up. I'm hanging in there emotionally too.

I had a great walk this morning. Nice crisp air, and lots of birds chirping. I need to get my turbo in and then I have a ladies meeting at church this afternoon.

jelynn-Happy Late Birthday!!!!! I don't know that you should've invited us to bug you if you dont keep posting. Do you remember my little friend ???

Cherokeeangel-Good luck taking charge of your life!!! I know that you can do it!

sotypical-7 POUNDS?!!!! How wonderful! Great job!

Nikki-3 points a day should be a piece of cake for you!!

Rosario-I'm so excited for you and your trip!! You are going to have such a blast. I can't wait to hear all about it. I didn't realize your IL's were living with you. How very stressfull that must be.

Have a great day ladies.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 08:36 AM   #9  

Height: 5'8"

Hi there!! Glad to see so many of you back here again!

Brandy~So sorry for your loss again, this must be a difficult time for you. Just know that you can find support here. Glad to hear that sinus infection is finally moving out...feel better soon.

Wendy~have a great time at the lake!

Rosario~Watch out LA!! I hope you thoroughly enjoy yourself!!

Courtnie~WOW!! Congratulations on the 7lb loss!! You earned it with all those points!! Way to go!

CherokeeAngel~Congratulations on 31 years! That is really something, especially now days.

I got my workout in this morning, but it was a difficult one. I started the Turbo Jam 10 kick start yesterday and I was a little shocked to see that the calorie intake for me yesterday was only 1055! I did not feel hungry at all through the day, but this morning my energy level was easily depleated only a short time into the workout. I hope that tomorrow it will come easier.

Chat soon,
nail-lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 09:06 AM   #10  
Fat-be-gone

cherokee- Happy Birthday and congrats on 31 years!!

Jelynn-happy belated birthday I'm with you on starting fresh today. I overate way too much last night but today is a new day to start fresh and try to stick with it. good luck!!

courtnie-congrats on your loss. have you found it to be easier since you've started this game or is it about the same??

Brandy-I am glad your hanging in there. It'll get better for you as time goes by, so don't worry. As for my IL staying with me, it's not exactly stressful because they are good people, it's just I liked it more when it was just me and my bf. I'm sure you know how it is.

Nikki-I am gonna try to aim for at least 3 excercise points too this week. I already fouled up Day 1, but Day 2 is here and I'm not going to let it slip away. Good luck!!!

Nail-lady-I hope you get some more cals in today so you have enough energy to do your workouts. It's ok if you aren't hungry just eat something, that way when it comes time for you to excercise, you don't feel drained.

The bf is getting out late today so I brought the laptop and I'm going to sneak in a vacant office to get my workouts done. I really need to. I have been very uncomfortable these past couple of days. I think it's because I feel like a ball since I've gained some weight back. And I'm not liking it too much. But I know what I have to do and I really need to JUST DO IT!!!!

Hope you all have a good day!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 10:23 AM   #11  
Keep going Keep going

Hello well day 1 was good 5 pts for exercise and 2 for water even though I thought I was going to explode...LOL I really doubt I can do that again with the water. I Did the firm work out yesterday doing some Ab Jam party today never done that one so we shall see. I also took the kids out went for a walk and played tag...LOL I am so glad I can be a kid again. Then after we were all pooped out sat in the tent and ate fat free fudge Popsicles "sigh" it was so nice.

Brandy - I am glad your feeling a little better

Rosario- I hope day 2 goes good for you. You can do 3 pts. Don't think about it "JUST DO IT"
Old 06-13-2006, 12:12 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 236/230/140

Hello everyone. Got up early today to do Denise Austin and then went back to bed! LOL! I didn't sleep well at all and got up at 5 so I stayed up to do the workout. Gonna do some outside work today. Clean up under the bushes and put some mulch under them. Maybe start to clean out the garage. MAYBE!!!
Brandy-hope you're feeling better. Glad you had a nice peaceful walk this morning.
Rosario-your trip sounds like it's going to be so much fun!
Well, gonna go, ttyl!
buckneram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 04:20 PM   #13  
Keep going Keep going

Quiet in here today. I was about to go on a binge it was crazy I was hungry but didn't want my apple till I get out. So I went to the vending machine looking for the little bag of fat free pretzels and of course the didn't. I was stuck so many good thing in there so there was one for Fruit snack the only healthy thing in there. Went to my desk check the points not so bad. But after I ate is I was still hungry and I wanted to go back to the vending machine you know I am going to get something really bad. I was going nuts I grabbed my water chugged it down and sigh the feeling was gone. THANK GOD because I don't know what kind of damage I would have done. now I have to rearrange my dinner because of the extra points I had but thats ok I am all good. I am hoping to take the kids for a walk again. I did the ab jam awesome I think I am going to be sore tomorrow we also did the cardo party to that was good. I wish I could do this at home with my kids there is no way.
Well I am off leaving in a few to go tanning before i get the kids bye
Old 06-13-2006, 08:45 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Whew! Stinky!!

I JUST got home from the lake and I have to get in the shower ASAP!!!

Haven"t checked the other thread yet, how are you all doing?? I'll have to catch up after Ryan is in bed!!
Catch ya later!
W.
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 10:54 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 268/230/130

Height: 5'5'

Thanks Everyone

Niki - Thank God for water!.... I know how you feel sometime when I get a craving for something crunchy (like nuts, chips....) I'll eat some ice and it works!

Courtney - congrats on 7lb loss

Nail-lady - at least try to get 1200 calories & Thanks 31 yrs is special for us since we still hold hands even in public!

Rosario - Thanks! and Just Do It!

Brandy - Sorry For your loss and I'm glad your feeling better.

Jelynn - Happy Birthday & Get Back In Here With The Rest Of Us!
CherokeeAngel is offline   Reply With Quote