Old 06-10-2006, 07:38 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 205/166.2/150

Height: 5'3

Unhappy Come to say goodbye, I hope not for to long.

Good morning everyone,
I hope today finds everyone good...

Today my Nortin's Antivirus runs out... ....I hope to get the 2007 version soon...I just wanted to say, You all here are sooo Wonderful...What time i will be gone i will miss you guys....

Everyone keep up the good work you have done....
Who knows by the time i get back i could be at my goal....Not getting on line... I will get more exercize...cleaning the house, and i walk alot when i'm bored...
I'll try to do a lot of griping. ...maybe throw a fit... ....maybe a little whining..
I hope i won't be gone for long..But with money here lately, i don't know..
I'll keep checking back through the day while i'm home...We are going to Tennessee to visit my family for a cookout and boating on the beach today...We are trying to do a lot of family things before matt has his surgery in july...

..to everyone...I'll miss you all...Take care..

Candy
Candy In Alabama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 09:24 AM   #2  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Candy I am sorry to see you leave. if you limit the places you go on the computer to trusted sites??? I have gone quite a long time with out using an antivirus program.....
nasus40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 09:36 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 192/167.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Candy, I'm am so sorry to hear that, but know where you are coming from!
you'll be missed while you are gone. I wish you the best of luck with the rest of your weight loss and with your son. I look forward to hearing from you again soon with good news on all fronts!
maggie
ps sometimes you can find a free 30 - 90 day tiral of antivirus on line. check the norton site or macaffee. At least it will get you through a while.
needtolose4me2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 10:58 AM   #4  
Slimming down in San Fran

S/C/G: 275/191/150

Height: 5'8"

Geez, I can't use Norton or McAfee because they crash my PC

I have a "Zone Alarm" firewall that came with my cable modem service that protects the PC from getting hacked into... and an awesome shareware (pay if you want to, otherwise free) mail program called MailWasher that scans all my mail waiting on the server before it downloads to my PC -- I can delete anything suspicious, or add it to a blacklist to auto-bounce subjects or words used in the future.

As far as spyware goes, I use 2 other free programs to clean the PC: SpyBot and Ad-Aware SE Personal.

Just saying, you can keep your PC safe for free if you want to I've been doing it that way for 17 years I think... so far no bugs!
BerkshireGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 11:06 AM   #5  
Ivanna Seemyfeet

grisoft.com has a free edition of their virus protection. I use it.

Skyy
Skyy1067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 12:45 PM   #6  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

We'll miss you Candy. Hope everyone goes well for you and your son. Let us know how he's doing as soon as you can. I know what you mean about the spyware. We installed new updates last month. It does get expensive. I have heard of a lot of free programs but for some reason we always end up buying one.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 07:23 PM   #7  
Susan hockeyfan7

Candy, we'll be waiting for you to come back!
hockeyfan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 10:35 AM   #8  
Walk/Low Carb Away Pounds

S/C/G: 190/178.8/170

Height: 5'3-1/2"

You and your son are in my prayers Candy. I hope you get a chance to try some of the free options. Still call me if you just need some support. I hope you come back soon.
MsChris is offline   Reply With Quote