View Single Post
Old 06-09-2006, 09:35 AM   #27
junebug41
Let's do this!

S/C/G: 210/149/140

Height: 5'6.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoposter
junebig - i remember cooking an omlet for my bf and his dad when they came to town and his mom watched me the whole time. worst off, there is a language barrier, so we couldn't make small talk. let me just tell you when it was time to flip the omlet, i almost had a heart attack. i thought for sure i would mess it up. i bet your dinner was good. i love anything in cheese!
If I was in your situation, I would've been so freaked out I would've let that omelette burn! And what's with the watching thing? I haven't needed supervision in the kitchen since I was 8.

On a related note, she showed up last night with a brand new set of pots and pans for me.

So my appetite came back.... at a BBQ. Complete with wine and cheese. I have that post-Christmas hangover where I feel bloated and 10 feet wide. I did a juice cleanse (just homemade juices- no supplements) for a couple of days after the holidays and that made me feel somewhat human again- got some energy, stomach returned to normal... I might start on sunday when we get back from the big face to face with the parents. At least I get to soak in the hot spings tonight. Time to relax...

2011- putting on the baby weight
2012- TAKING OFF THE BABY WEIGHT
junebug41 is offline   Reply With Quote