Old 06-03-2006, 05:02 PM   #1  
44lbs gone!

S/C/G: 154/112/105

Height: 4'10''

Default Possibly TMI... boobs

so losing weight, great huh?
Well my boobs are disapearing, I knew they was going from being 'bubbly' in a C cup, to fitting fine into a B today.
My boobs have been my thing, the thing I joke around about with my friends, they make me waist seem smaller but now there going that weight I have lost doesnt seem that much at all now.
I wudnt mind somuch if I look althetic, but a look pudgy everywhere else esp my backside and thighs.

Anyone experienced that same problems?
angeleyezx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 07:00 PM   #2  
gym junkie

S/C/G: 252/222/125

Oh yes, I have that problem, only one seems to be getting smaller and the other one...well...not so much. lol
cambri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 07:23 PM   #3  
I can do anything!

S/C/G: 267/Ticker/150 & BAMF

Height: 5'9.5"

YES YES... I always lose from the top half of my body first and I HATE IT. My boobs go first, then my stomach... so I'm left with a small top half and HUGELY disporportionate butt and thighs! If you saw me from the waist up you wouldn't think I had a weight problem at all... it's really weird! I wish our bodies would hold onto the boobies and get rid of something else we don't want! I feel your pain girl!
ValRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 10:44 PM   #4  
updownupdownupDOWN!!!

Oh, I personally can't wait till they get smaller... it sucked to go from a small B, and even A, to a large C because of the extra weight... I still can't wear three of my favourite button-up shirts, and I really miss them!
Sushi Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 12:32 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 282/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Oh dear, I'm with you and I hate it! I was never big to begin with, only a decent B. Now...ugh. I'm probably a full A (and I still to need to lose a lot!) but I refuse to buy any new bras yet. And as cambri said one is losing faster than the other so I'm noticably lopsided, I try to not wear anything too snug in the chest area so they can pass as even!
stacylambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 12:44 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 176/143/138

Height: 5'7

-sigh-

I went from a comfy B at my highest just barely scraping into a A these days.

Oh well.
Lyria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 06:37 AM   #7  
44lbs gone!

omg, I know this is horrible, but it feels so much betta to know Im not alone
Old 06-04-2006, 07:27 AM   #8  
Keep Going!!

S/C/G: 186/175.5/120

I haven't lost enough weight to see my boobs shrinking yet, but I know it will happen, from past weight loss attempts... I'm only a large B at the moment, but when I gained weight one decided to get bigger, so one of mine is probably a C cup now. I'm hoping they will even out as I lose weight, but I don't want to lose my boobs... although, I guess losing weight is more important (...said as I sob into my cleavage!)
Maria_N120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 03:03 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 215/191/150

I have the same feeling, my modest C definatley belong in the B cups now, oh well on the upside my butt never looked this good since high school ! I waiting till I get a little bit closer to my first mini-goal before I go bra & underwear shopping again. Does anyone else have the underwear getting to big problem and having to constantly hike them back up cause they are slipping? (May that was TMI) lol...
Nicklewise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 03:37 PM   #10  
searching 4 the real me

I too am going through that. I went from a D to a full C cup. I know I still have a good bit to loose so I am also holding off on buying new bras until I hit my first mini-goal.

Nickleise- I too am having the same problem about the undies getting to big. I had to buy me knew undies. I couldn't stand how loose they had gotten and with them slipping.
ssgtswife33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 12:44 PM   #11  

Everything will be fine im sure...
Bakushan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 01:02 PM   #12  
The Prettiest Mud Puddle

Maybe I'm odd, but I don't seem to lose weight in that area. Years ago I got real sick and dropped 75 lbs in a matter on 3 months, my cup size did not change at all. I have since gained a good part of that back and am now working on losing it again. And so far no change, even with losing 20 lbs. Hopefully I won't lose a cup size or two, I really like what I have.
Mudlucious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 03:13 PM   #13  
44lbs gone!

Mud, ur lucky, and I hpe that luck stays with you.
Bakushan, well it will have to be wont it? :rollseyes: guys arent gonna understand this
Old 06-08-2006, 06:26 PM   #14  
Working on it!

Ok...I tried on a slinky nightgown and was going to surprise my DH...it was a little snug around the boob area, but I decided to see what it looked like in the mirror. OMG! My right boob is SO much smaller than my left! When did this happen? I could have SWORN my boobs were almost the same size! Now, I'm depressed and afraid my husband is going to notice and think I'm a freak or something. Ok, maybe that's overreacting, but geez! Talk about getting a complex now!
ChickinHouston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 12:48 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 224/185/160

I have the opposite problem, actually. I have asymmetrical boobs and I'm sick of having to stuff one of those fake boob padding things in one side to even the girls out. I was hoping that I might loose some weight in the larger one but so far, no luck. I can't wait until I get to my goal weight so I can get that fixed.
iceprincess1496 is offline   Reply With Quote