View Single Post
Old 11-15-2001, 05:40 AM   #4
1fralick
Work in Progress

Good Morning everyone!

1 week till Turkey Day. ANd as we have discussed or were gently reminded by caring supporters, planning is the key.!!! We are not obligated to sample everything on the table, There are alternative recipes for "favorites". It is OK to say "NO thank you". So we can succeed on a holiday, have fun and not feel deprived
during that day.

Because .....

"Nothing tastes as good as thin feels".

Dana You will be the most beautiful woman at the ball, not because of your recent weight loss success, but because You have taken successful control of your life! You have made a goal and are taking the nessesary steps to acheive that goal, because your husbands loves and supports you. because you have embraced exercise( AND CARRIED SUE AROUND). Because you glow with confidance!!!!

LL- All or nothing is a concept that I struggled with for a long time. If I failed or slipped I would use it as an excuse to continue my slip. I took(taking) a long time to change my thinking pattern. I try to just get through today with my eating. I am glad you "piped" up from lurkerville. It's a great place.

Pam god love you girl what did the MD say?

All right all you people sleepe on teh bus we gotta do a count
B00, Lee,Terri, Mary, Are you still on the bus?

Hey Sue How are you? Awesome challenge over at 100#