Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 03-28-2006, 01:34 PM   #1  
Gonna win the battle!!

S/C/G: 226/213/130

Default weigh-in......

Had my 1st weigh-in last night.....

0.80% body fat.......0.75 inches total...0.50 off bust......0.50 off thighs.... + .25 on waist I have lost 6 pds. 4.28 body fat pds.

I was wondering how good that was for the 1st month? Maybe I am just too impatiant, but I was really thinking it would be more the first time. How did the rest off you do on your first month? Just wondering. Thanks
ladybugfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 01:55 PM   #2  
Styrene145

S/C/G: 298/193.4/145

Height: 5' 8"

Hey Lady:

Sounds like Curves which I did for two years. That's a pretty good first month I think by most standards. I was losing 10lbs a month for my first few months at curves but was going 5 times a week in addition to other excercise as well as being on WW. So I think you have alot to be happy about.

I hear you on the patience thing. I can't stand to wait for the lbs to come off and when they don't come off quick enough I get discouraged and think about quitting. In fact right now I am struggling with that very thing. I'm just trying to hang on through the weekend and hopefully be happy when I weigh in next Monday.
Styrene145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 06:47 PM   #3  
Bringing SexyBack ;)

S/C/G: 346/271/150

Height: 5'5"

That's great! It'll never happen overnight, and if it does it'll be right back, that's for sure. Keep it up!
SexyRevealed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 08:25 AM   #4  

Nice job! I need to return to Curves...I just find a million reasons why I "can't" go today
Rosethorrne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 09:25 AM   #5  

Hey ladybug, I had the same weight loss as you in my 1st month at Curves. I lost another 6lbs in my 2nd month, and from the way things are going, I think I'll have lost another 6 at my 3rd month weigh-in in 2 weeks.

At first I was bummed. I wanted to drop at least 8lbs a month, if not 10. But in the past 2 weeks, I've started really seeing the results in my body shape. None of my clothes fit and I really think a lot of that has to do with the exercise at Curves because you work all different parts of your body.

So stick with it. And like the others have said, be patient. If you break it down, you're losing about 1.5 lbs per week, which is awesome! And healthy!
fruitster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 07:50 PM   #6  
Big Momma!

Height: 5,2

hey at least ure loosing it lol I went UP!!! hahah

I was on steriods for my hips but now,,,,back to work, on curves and using my BRAND NEW treadmill EVERY night like a bad habbit .... yeah its a love hate relationship! Hate it while using it ,after I go off and see the work i did I love the darn thing..... how does that do ya fr a little humor

We didnt just gain this weight in a month,,,,,it took time ,and it will take time to get off!!! SO lets work it girls!!!!!!
Jasmin71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 05:13 PM   #7  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

SLOW AND STEADY wins the race! You are all doing awesome!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 07:08 PM   #8  
Special K

S/C/G: 329/297/170

I've been told they don't want you to lose the weight too fast. It will show right back up then. I haven't had my first monthly weigh in, yet. I just jioned, but I am supplimenting my Curves workout with time on the stationary bike at home. It's new and don't want it to get neglected. I'll post my first months results to let you see how your results compare to mine, if your'e interested. Just keep yourself motivated and the weight will come off. Have a great day.
blue_eyed_one1974 is offline   Reply With Quote