Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2006, 07:57 PM   #1  
Mandey

S/C/G: 154.2/143.4/128

Height: 5'6"

Question EverSlim - formulated just for moms

Has anyone used this before?? did it work?? I am thinking about getting some to jump start me as I begin my weight loss plan. I just had a baby 7 weeks agao via emergency c-section so can't do as much as i would like...any advice?
-Mandey
Old 05-31-2006, 10:07 AM   #2  
it's always something

Hi, welcome to 3fc

I checked the ingredient panel for Everslim and it looks like the same thing that is in other OTC diet pills. None of the ingredients have been proven to do what they claim. In fact, published studies show quite the opposite. We've yet to find one diet pill that actually does what they claim. If they did, everyone would take them, including me and there wouldn't even be an obesity problem. The astonishing claims they are making on their website are bogus. They are not required by law to tell the truth because it's a supplement, not a drug. It's just marketing hype to sell more product.

I'd suggest choosing a diet plan or cutting back portions. I'm sure your little one will soon keep you very active, lol. Maybe put her in a stroller and take her for walks to burn more calories. That's what it's all about anyway - you have to burn more calories than you consume to lose weight. The diet pills won't do that for you. The package will come with a paper that says the pills work when taken along with a reduced calorie diet and exercise program. In reality, it's the diet and exercise that cause the weight loss, not the pills.

Good luck
Closed Thread