View Single Post
Old 05-27-2006, 11:56 AM   #1502
mom2fivesweeties

S/C/G: 322/255/175

Height: 5'6"

Default COD Appointments

Hi Deets,

I joined LAWL BECAUSE there were NO appointments - I'm sure many of you all did too. It's just so convenient to pop in when you can, not when you HAVE to, you know? Especially with the kids out of school for the summer - I have twin 10 year olds, a 9 year old and a 7 year old - there isn't a free moment really. So.....................I was complaining on here and LeeAnn gave me a number to call - LA Help number or something like that - I explained my situation to the lady and she said that yes, I could get a refund because they changed my contract mid-stream - I didn't sign on the dotted line for appointments - so I went in yesterday and they weren't happy, but who cares? I get over $400.00 back (I have TONS to lose) and that's that - I'll be glad when I get the check back.

I would have tried it awhile back, but didn't think it was possible - ask LeeAnn for the number again - I seem to have misplaced it -

I DO need to get this weight off, but maybe I'll be able to do it here without those stupid appointments!

So your center is doing this too? My center is in St. Louis and it's been this way for awhile -

Good Luck -

Lori

CHRISTMAS GOAL: 100 pound loss
mom2fivesweeties is offline   Reply With Quote