South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2006, 09:25 AM   #1  

Default Memorial Day Weekend

Oh my....... I logged on fully expecting to be reading today's posts. Come out, come out, where ever you are my friends!!

Not one thing on our agenda and no place to be today. Yippee!! Big DD is still asleep as she has had non-stop playtime since Thursday. Her tent is set up in her room, so she slept in it last night.

Okay- everyone on their beach towels- let's get through this weekend on plan. We can do it!!!!!!!!! We only have a few more days to hit our May weightloss targets.
Old 05-27-2006, 10:09 AM   #2  
just a few more...

S/C/G: 138/112.4/105

Height: 5'1"

hey kiko, sure is a quiet beach today!

We've got nothing major here either-no travelling and I LOVE it. My boys and I are hitting the gym, then going berry picking, then they have gift certs for Chik Fil-A but it's not my fav so I don't mind just sittin with them not eating. When daddy gets home we might even head over to our pool. We live on a cul-de-sac right next to the neighborhood pool.

Oh yeah and we just bought a giant tv so we might be doing a lot of watching it this weekend
Old 05-27-2006, 10:14 AM   #3  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

I'M UP,just finished my breakfast and now checking in.

Woke up to a dense fog this morning,don't know if its the hot weather or the cold weather coming in.Going to sit home until the sun come out and burns it out.

Have to back to the police dept this morning,to pick up the the accident report as the cop didn't comlpete it as he promised it would be done.

Going to have a BBQ on Monday[Burgers,cucumber salad with accorn squash rings stuffed with mashed bananas]Otherwise nothing else is new at my end of the world.

Have a great morning

Hugs BB
Old 05-27-2006, 10:16 AM   #4  

Morning Ladies! I have been gone a while, but it is nice to see familiar names still around! Already starting Memorial Day festivities today. My husband's research group is having a BBQ at the park, and I am being forced to attend on the first day of my re-start of phase 1! I will make it through, as long as I can avoid the alcohol. Enjoy the weekend all!
Old 05-27-2006, 11:08 AM   #5  

Good Morning! I hope everyone does well this holiday on plan! I plan to ride it out and stick to it! I know everyone will do well! Hugs and lots of willpower for everyone!
Old 05-27-2006, 11:37 AM   #6  

My plan to not leave the house was foiled when DD's toilet got stopped up and I couldn't find our plunger! A quick trip to Walmart and we are back home.

Bat Sounds like a perfect day with your guys. That is great that your husband gets home for family. I am getting a bit weary of my DHs restaurant hours.

Amelie and Erial Morning!

Okay- the bathroom is "simmering" in Scrubbing Bubbles and Clorox- off to scrub!
Old 05-27-2006, 11:49 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 182/178/140

WOW it's slow today.... everyone must be busy.

Well, we had a busy weekend planned but both kids are sick. DS is running fever, has been since Thursday night. He doesn't have any other symptoms DD woke up this morning complaining of an ear ache. So our plans to spend the weekend on the river are gone Oh well, there's plenty of summer still to come.

I'm ending Phase I this weekend but am considering extending it until Tuesday. It's easier to plan for the week than weekend. Funny that I"m just now getting cravings for sweets. It hasn't bothered me really until yesterday. Gotta fight it I guess.

I wont be back until Tuesday. I only get on the net at work, I don't have time or desire at home. So I'll see you chickies Tuesday!

Oh yea, I forgot to mention I've lost another pound!
Old 05-27-2006, 12:27 PM   #8  

Morning, gals! I just got back from helping out at Walking Den Leader training for summer camp. I meant to bring my tape measure to measure the picnic table so I may have to head out there again at some point. I'm getting nervous about not having enough staff for my area. The camp director isn't helping and I'm not having a lot of luck on my own.

I still can't transfer files to my new servers at work so I can't do any of that work. I'm going to try not to worry about it too much.

DH and Brian headed out for a model rocket launch that will last all day. It's a 2.5 hour drive each way so I've got the day to myself. Have fun, everyone!
Old 05-27-2006, 01:20 PM   #9  
beachbum

Good Afternoon Ladies

Posted this Morning but when I look now it was gone.Found where my post went to the other Memoral Day Phase 1 re-start.

Woke up to a dense fog this morning,don't know if its the hot weather or the cold weather coming in.Going to sit home until the sun come out and burns it out.

Have to back to the police dept this morning,to pick up the the accident report as the cop didn't comlpete it as he promised it would be done.

Otherwise nothing else is new at my end of the world.

Have a great day

Hugs BB

Last edited by beach bum; 05-27-2006 at 06:07 PM.
Old 05-27-2006, 01:21 PM   #10  
just a few more...

S/C/G: 138/112.4/105

Kiko-are his hours really bad? Dh's were with his last place, there were weeks when my kindergartner saw him for a total of 45 min all week. For the $$ he makes (not a ton, lol) it's not worth that kind of sacrifice.

Now his schedule is so good that we have been spoiled. The rug almost got pulled out last week, when they wanted to transfer him to a busier store 30 min farther...luckily he's that good that they want to keep him happy and he made it clear that not seeing his family does NOT make him happy...so they let him stay, phew...

hope your's settle for you soon and good luck wit the bathroom...it's always something with kids, lol
Old 05-27-2006, 04:21 PM   #11  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning and good afternoon! My ISP was down this morning and I couldn't get on to anything. I went off to the greenhouse and then hosted for Open Doors and just got home now. Thanks for starting us up.

Now I have Dave from the Greenhouse arriving with my baskets and windowboxes so I have to scoot and supervise placement. For some reason, he thinks I'm strong enough to lift them around the greenhouse but can't manage at home!

Sounds like we are all haveing a busy weekend. Gorgeous sunny weather here for a change!
Old 05-27-2006, 07:23 PM   #12  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

I am alive and my computer has been resurrected!!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE!

Have missed you all so much! Hard to stay on track when you don't have your support group. At least I haven't GAINED any weight. Haven't lost any either, but still. I haven't GAINED so that's a plus!

New job is fantastic! Things are so hectic over here. Need to catch up on my 391 new emails and stuff. Hope you all are fine!

Lisa
Old 05-27-2006, 07:58 PM   #13  

Welcome back, Weezle! You have been missed.

Well, we got tired of waiting on the SA and installed the IIS/ftp software ourselves so I've put in 4.5 hours today working. We're taking a break and picking it up again on Monday morning. I AM taking Brian and DH to the renaissance festival tomorrow morning!
Old 05-27-2006, 08:46 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

It's been a long but satisfying day working outside in the garden. I bought several pink mallow plants and some dwarf dark purple phlox to plant in front of them for a new bed along one side of our patio, and I got some fancy ferns to fill in some bare spots in the shade garden, and that just got me started moving some plants around, and dividing others, and on and on. Everything is really looking great now, and I'm so pleased with it. Jake spent most of the afternoon spreading playground mulch in the play area and boxed the entire area in with landscape ties, so he's been busy, too. We treated ourselves to dinner out as our reward, and I enjoyed a great meal of Chicken in Lettuce Wraps that was totally OP. Tomorrow I can just sit back and enjoy a lazy day before our big family cookout here on Monday.

Weezle, and back! We sure did miss you!
Old 05-27-2006, 09:09 PM   #15  

Welcome back Weezle!! You have been missed.

Cottage Geez... and I was feeling proud of myself for getting out front and pulling some weeds. I don't have many flowers in our front flowerbed, but am hoping to add some more in the upcoming weeks.

Bat His hours seems really crazy since I work fulltime. So his days off are typcially during the week, and I am not home. The summers are great for us. He misses alot of what my older daughter is involved in since he works weekends. We make it work, but it isn't ideal. It has been a lot harder for me this past year since the baby was born. Thank heavens my mom lives close.

Good OP day here! I am getting up in the morning to begin my exercise program. Plan to just start with some good 'ole walking.

Have a good night- I rented The Family Stone- anyone seen it? DH is on his way home, so we can have an at home date night. June 2 is our anniversary, so we will have a real date night then.
Closed Thread