Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2001, 10:02 PM   #1  
TRL

Default Web Sites

I am looking for web sites that have weekly meal plans and also web sites that have recipes for 1 or 2 people.
Does anyone have suggestions?
Old 10-30-2001, 04:51 PM   #2  

At ***************.net in the message board recipe section, Dina posts a weekly menu and then the recipes are posted in the group they belong in. Cooking for two. I do it all the time. If the recipe is for 4 cut it in half or better yet freeze 1/2 for an easy warm up meal next week. I prefer to cook for 6 and then freeze for later. Who likes to cook every single night. Today I will make a meat loaf with 2 lbs of ground turkey. Individual slices will be wrapped in plastic wrap and put into a freezer bag with as much air taken out as possible. Next week I will warm two slices in the micro wave on 50% for 8 - 12 minutes. If you rewarm on 50% or half power the food doesn't dry out.
Old 11-11-2001, 12:23 PM   #3  

Yes, I like ***************.net for recipes too. I also like to go to mealsforyou.com. You can sort the recipes into all sorts of categories, including cooking method and by calories or fat. It gives the nutritional info. we need. It will also give you an idea for an entire lowfat meal, if that's what you want.
Old 11-14-2001, 08:15 PM   #4  

Hi there!
Try www.allrecipes.com

They have a huge amount of recipes plus with each recipe you can scale them down to how many servings you want (2,3 ect) and it will calculate the new ingredient amounts according to how many servings you want.
Hope this helps!
Old 11-17-2001, 03:54 PM   #5  
stbakd

Lightbulb

try www.kraft.com they have some reciepes
glen
Closed Thread