UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 05-22-2006, 01:54 PM   #1  

Smile Is anyone else doing paul mckenna?

Hi just wondered if anyone was doing the paul mckenna 'I can make you thin' diet. I have just started doing it, started 3 days ago and so far i feel much better. I am certainly not hungry all the time or even thinking about food as much and i really feel like i am in tune with my body.

What are your views on it?

I am getting married on the 2nd september 2006, i have lost 10lbs so far by doing lots of exercise but i felt like i was just constantly hungry!!
I am 12st 12lbs now and i hope to get down to about 11st 7lbs by september.
i am not sure if that is gonna be too difficult to do within 15 weeks, but to be honest even if i only lost another 10lbs my dress would look much better!
Hayleyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 02:12 PM   #2  

Hi Hayley there are a couple of old Paul McKenna threads here and here if you haven't seen them. I have the tv programmes on dvd I have to admit I don't think I ever got round to watching the last one.
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 03:04 PM   #3  

Thanks xx
Hayleyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 04:13 AM   #4  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

I'm not doing paul Mc, but I am getting married in November AND I want to be 11st 7lbs for then!

You beat me down the aisle!
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 06:26 AM   #5  
serial dieter

I watched the programmes, and am trying to incorporate some of his principles into what I'm trying at the moment, but I do think his ideas are better for maintaining weight than losing it. I found it much too easy to lapse into bad ways and just think ohh i'll do it tomorrow, but that's me. I hope you go on ok Hayley, and I don't think your goal is unrealistic, 1-2 lbs a week is a good target. Keep up the good work!
whiteroseuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 06:14 PM   #6  
Paint The World P!nk

S/C/G: 323.5/262/140

Height: 5'9"

I listen to his CD, but i'm not following it. I'm just hoping it sinks in to my brain on it's own!
Homersmummy is offline   Reply With Quote