Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2006, 10:53 AM   #1  

Default Denise Austin's Powerbelt

Does anyone have Denise Austin's new walking belt?? It's called the Powerbelt, cost: $89. It looks pretty good...If you want to take a look at it and require additional information, website listed below.
powerbelt.com

chiarij
Old 05-16-2006, 07:30 PM   #2  
Empress/Queen

I've been debating about buying this for a couple of months, but it's kind of pricey. Leslie Sansone sells a belt with resistance bands that kind of does the same thing and is cheaper. But I like the look of the Powerbelt. Can't tell you if it's any good or not, as I don't have it either! One thing is that if you want any other resistance levels than the ones the belt comes with, that's even more money added on to the price, which could skyrocket quite a bit with shipping and handling. Unless this is an awfully good, supercomfortable product that you'd use again and again, I'd think long and hard about that price ...
Old 05-17-2006, 09:09 AM   #3  

I agree it is pricey.....that's why I am trying to find out any information on anyone who has used it. I saw it on amazon.com someone was selling it for $59 last week...I don't know if anyone purchased it yet. I love Leslie Sansone's dvd's however, there's so many complaints about the poor quality of her walking belt...But, then again, like you said $89 for Denise's Powerbelt is a bit much, not to mention the additional weights to increase the resistance levels.

chiarij
Closed Thread