S/C/G: 262/182/160

Default LAWL Losers and Friends May

Happy MAY everyone!!!!!!
angelica1674 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 09:06 AM   #2  
1dayatatime(on LAWL)

good morning chickies!

Its been awhile!I have just been, well, depressed!I dont really know whats wrong with me.I think its the sabatogeing of my weight loss!Today I am starting fresh with my attitude.I have 4 week till my surgery so I am going full force for the next 4 weeks.I went to my COD saturday to get the slimdowns.I didnt want to cause they are mopre money than the slimfast BUT I really like the slimdowns better and the slimfast are kinda grossing me out right now. So, I bought 3 4 packs of the slimdowns.Hopefully after these I can tolerate going back to the slimfast.I have never been crazy about the slimfast taste.I was just tolerating it because they were so much cheaper!

Anyway,one good thing the COD told me.Since I am having surgury they are putting my weeks on hold for 4 weeks!! Whooohooo.4 extra weeks to lose my weight(I am going to 150).My doctor said after I get home after surgery he said I can continue with my diet.He just said watch fatty foods.

I had a NSV this weekend.I went to walmart and tried 8's in ALL the clothes I tried on.Everything fit!! Whooohoooo.I am hoping when I go to 150 I will be able to wear 6's!I have yet to brave the swimsuits!!

I am doing my TO today and tomorrow.Have a POP day!

A big HELLO to all the newbies!!

My thought and prayers are with you Katie.Sorry to hear about your bird!!

I am now posted in the right forum!!lol
Old 05-01-2006, 09:16 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 255/220/140

Height: 5'7

Happy Happy May!

i hope this month is better for all of us than the last...lets put april behind us and get may going!

its the month where katie and tina do their big reveal! a big woohoo and cheer for the challenge girls!

btw my new blenders a saint~ loving it!!! blending everything i can get my hands on!

Angelica~ congrats on the NSV, im dreaming of 8's...and dont worry its a new month...you can get back on the weight loss train...im with you! im ready to be a good girl too!

katie~ sorry if im being insensitive...but any update on the birdies family...just curious what happens next...

milcas MIA again, i hope its b/c you found a great house...keeping my fingers crossed!

to all a great POP day!
aggie2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 09:20 AM   #4  
1dayatatime(on LAWL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggie2006
Happy Happy May!

i hope this month is better for all of us than the last...lets put april behind us and get may going!

Angelica~ congrats on the NSV, im dreaming of 8's...and dont worry its a new month...you can get back on the weight loss train...im with you! im ready to be a good girl too!
You said it girl!!!!New month,New attitude!!!I am posting a calender on my fridge for the month of May am I am going to mark days off as I go.Hopefully that will keep me in track!
Old 05-01-2006, 09:55 AM   #5  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Morning everyone! New month, new attitude? Sounds good. I had another okay, but not POP weekend. We were so busy. Saturday I cleaned house, mowed our entire acre, and we had a huge bonfire that night. It was great. After all of our guests left, me and DH laid on our porch swing cuddled up in a big blanket and watched fire burn down until after midnight. Sunday we did a bed liner job on a trailer in the morning, then played 9 holes of golf, then grabbed fast food on our way to go boating. The wind was blowing really hard, though, so we didn't last very long on the boat. Then....the sin. We ended up at Baskin Robbins. I only had one scoop, so I could have done worse, but not OP, for sure. My friend came and got her stuff and the body so she can bury it in her yard. She has been very sweet about the whole thing, insisting that I should not feel bad, it is not my fault, etc. Just wish I could believe her. Anyway, she does want to get a new bird, so we are on the lookout for a good one. I think I am going to wait to weigh until the challenge is over. If I weigh next week it will be smack dab in the middle of TOM. No way!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 10:38 AM   #6  
Bring sexy back

Height: 5'6"

I weighed in thi smorning and was up to 164.5, so not wasting away but maybe down a little in the end. We'll see! Busy day today!
Dairy Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 10:38 AM   #7  
PurpleSunshine

Good morning my chickies -

Stiesta - Glad you had a great trip - hopefully the scale won't be too evil for you!! Congrats on the wonderful NSV of size 8's - that is sooo wonderful!!!

Boo - So sorry that evil scale hasn't moved yet - hopefully when it does - it will be an exciting move downward.....

Aggie - like that thought new month, new may - new attitude - let's go chickies!!!

Katie - Girly, sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!! I'm so sorry you are still worried your friend would be mad. Hopefully in your heart you will realize after the hurt that she truly doesn't hold it against you and knows it is an accident!!! Good luck with TOM coming and going quick - Hopefully you will be at goal when you finally do your after challenge weigh in - wow - it is hard to believe you guys have been doing this for 5 weeks or longer......

I'm only on my 4th day of shakes - and well, not to thrilled with them really - tried blending with banana yesterday and it was different, but haven't quite mastered "good" yet. something about the aftertaste - UGH!! any suggestions?

Carmen _ how did your shake experiment go this weekend? Did it work was it good?

Well girlies - lots of work to do. I wasn't too OP yesterday - but we had a very busy day. I need to do some lemon water today for sure!!!!

check in w/ ya later!!!
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 10:49 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 182/155/145

Height: 5'8"

I am thrilled that it is a new month!!!
April kinda sucked all round.

Had a few deviations from plan Sat/Sun.
What was I thinking buying decadent chocolate cookies and mini coffee cakes for DH?
Had 2 of each - they were EXCEPTIONAL.

I am through with the shakes and starting T/O this AM.
All my T/O buddies want to meet on the Challenge thread?

I feel positive that May will be a great month.

Happy POP day all.

-S
sznn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 10:59 AM   #9  

Hooray for May!

Well, I am going to abandon TO this round...sorry Sznn! I got on the scale this morning and was 160.5. BEFORE I left for NY, I was 163. I was also on TOM, but I am figuring I lost the water of TOM and then maintained. We did a ton of walking all over the city, so that probably helped. It's just bizarre...Deets and Sznn, maybe in order to drop a few you should go on vacation and eat what you want! LOL. I know that sometimes things have a way of catching up with you in the long run...I would still not be surprised to see a gain in a day or two. It was nice to not go majorly up like I thought I would. I am back on the shakes and will be POP all day.

I've also decided to go back to my COD. I figure since we're moving in 4 weeks, I may like my new COD in San Diego a lot better. And if I just buy 4 more weight loss weeks, then I won't lose my year of maintenance that I already paid for...so that's the plan for now.

Here's my new goal...POP every day, not one cheat, for 4 weeks. At the end of that 4 weeks, I am starting stabilization and buying all new pants/skirts/shorts. I bought a ton of shirts this weekend, but still need to lose a few before I buy for the bottom half of me. My goal is 8 more pounds by Memorial Day weekend...

Have a great POP day...too much to catch up on personals!

Love you all!
stiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 11:06 AM   #10  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Christie- So glad that you had a good trip. I am still so jealous! How cool that you have a loss, too. 8 lbs by Memorial day? SURE! You can do it!!

Suzanne- It was pumpkin chocolate chip cookies with cream cheese frosting that got me....

Hey Heather- How's it going?

Dairy- Still that is loss, huh?
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 11:08 AM   #11  
LAWL/gold since oct. 2005

Height: 5'8

I am not going to WI today, I know I am not down any and I may be a few ounces up. I just can not handle them picking apart my journal today. I have learned my triggers and if i go in there and they are on my case I know I will come home, say screw it, and cheat. I know i would only be hurting myself, but that is the way my brain works. This process is so slow going for me, I lost last week, so I know this week I might just maintain. You would think that they would have figured out this is my pattern by now, but they just want to see a loss everytime and always look to my journal for the excuse. I am doing the best I can. I don't mean to sound angry or down, I want to be at goal and get on with my life.

Lisa
ljackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 11:11 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 182/155/145

Height: 5'8"

Stiesta - WTG!!! Now I am really jealous - you had fun...went shopping....had good chow...and still lost

I agree, sometimes cheating moves the scale. Mine is down to 145.2 this AM, but I don't trust it till I see that # or less all week.
It has been bouncing around wildly, it was even up to 150 on Sat????
Craziness.

I am moving on to stabilization no later than the end of May...no matter what.
So this is the last hurrah.

-S
sznn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 11:23 AM   #13  
PurpleSunshine

Sznn - Way to go chickie!! that is wonderful - don't you hate when the scale plays evil tricks on you - it sucks!!

Stiesta - Off plan, shopped, ate - and still lost - whooooo hooo girlfriend!!!

Lisa - So sorry you feel down - just keep plugging away - next time you go in you will have the confidence to know you lost!!!

Katie - just chillin over here - getting ready to go eat lunch - I'm so starving. I forgot my shake, so I had a luna bar for breakfast - going to meet a friend so we'll see what I have left over afterwards!!! hehehehehe
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 11:28 AM   #14  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sznn
Stiesta - WTG!!! Now I am really jealous - you had fun...went shopping....had good chow...and still lost

I agree, sometimes cheating moves the scale. Mine is down to 145.2 this AM, but I don't trust it till I see that # or less all week.
It has been bouncing around wildly, it was even up to 150 on Sat????
Craziness.

I am moving on to stabilization no later than the end of May...no matter what.
So this is the last hurrah.

-S
Okay, you and me, stabilization at the end of may, NO MATTER WHAT! We will do it! POP month for us with big payout at the end!
stiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 11:30 AM   #15  

Yeah to May

Well it's almost time for those swimsuits so that means POP for me.

COD is refunding me my money from a check that they accidently sent to my bank, and they are also giving $125 of store credit

Bad News I was planning on taking my dog to dog obdience classes starting this sunday when I took him to the vet. they told me he had heart worms
I left the vet's office in tears. I am going to give him the treatments which will cost around $500 dollars. He is only 1 and 1/2 so good chances that we can get rid of them. Petsmart was nice enough to allow me to change my start date for obdience classes in June.

Katie: I am an animal love myself I know how tough it is to lose an animal, they become very close to your heart and become part of your family. I too am having animal probelms my dog with the heartworms. I had a cat that I had for 13 years who dies last summer of age and it just tore me to shreds. Everytime I see a cat that looks like here I feel tears in my eyes.
haylo921 is offline   Reply With Quote