Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 05-11-2006, 01:08 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 478/478/250

Angry Debbie

Question Why do they call them empty calories? When they clearly make your clothes fill out. Ha! Ha!

Hello everyone,
I am new to this site and I think it is a blast. A place we can vent. I am a very sick woman looking for ansewers not a quick fix but true HELP.
I am a food addict I admit to this daily. I can not control my food intake. I try hard all day. By the evening I have failed. I have been searching for a food addiction facility near by. So far the closes one is Florida. I wonder dose anyone know of a place closer? I need help before this addiction takes my life. I am 478 pounds and I did not realize how out of control I was. Depression over a bad divorce, lossing my home and job and marriyng again to an acholic drug user has gotten me here. I eat because I can't control the things around me. It is silly but I don't understand how I got here. I am so tried of being tired all the time. I can't walk to my mail box anymore. I can't clean my house without my childrens help. I am stuck in this over sized body that I can't control any more. My knees are gone. I mean wore out from tring to hold this body. I know I am the only one who can truly put a stop to this terrible cycle and I am willing to work hard at getting better. I just need a little help. Thanks for listening,

Large Lady 13
Large Lady13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 01:33 AM   #2  
Hot Mama

LL 13-You came to the right place. Everyone here is great, and we are so happy you found us. For me, just having a place where people understand me has been like a lifeline. Keep posting!
Marciet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 02:31 AM   #3  

I heard this saying and it helped me. I hope it helps you. It goes.....If food is not the problem then it is not the solution. I think of that whenever I get stressed out or upset.
kaysoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 02:05 PM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Ladies, and

I will be back in a bit to post more.... (well as soon as the boss man is out of here )

HUGS !!!!!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 12:41 AM   #5  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hi Lady

I am sorry you are having so many struggles. And so glad you found 3FC. You will find it a great place of support and encouragement.

Are you seeing a doctor's help to assist in your weight loss? You CAN do it! Being overweight is NOT fun, that's for sure; but you have found a whole lot of people here who understand and care!

Hang in there!!!
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote