Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2006, 11:01 AM   #1  

Default Anyone on the Eat to Live diet?

Hi, this is my first post here... I'm a vegan doing the Eat to Live diet based on the book by Joel Fuhrman. I'm looking for a weight-loss buddy -- anyone else here doing this?
Old 05-10-2006, 01:14 PM   #2  
Healthy Living

S/C/G: 150/150/125

Height: 5'5"

Junia, I'm not doing this diet but you might try getting a buddy at one of the following: vegsource.com/talk/eat2live and yahoo has a E2L group and Dr. Furhman's site has a member support group. Good luck!
Old 05-10-2006, 01:19 PM   #3  

Thanks, I'll check those out!
Old 05-13-2006, 06:58 PM   #4  

The book "Eat to Live" was written in 2003 by Dr. Joel Fuhrman, and it's a nutritional plan that focuses on "nutrient density" -- eating foods with the best nutritional bang for your caloric buck. He favors minimizing animal products -- he presents both vegetarian and non-vegetarian meal plans, but recommends that either way, we base our diet around veggies, fruits, and legumes.

For anyone who is interested in the Eat to Live diet, please join us on this thread here. If it winds up looking like something any of you would like to try, I'd love to have you join in -- the more the merrier!
Closed Thread