Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 04:31 PM   #1  

Default Anyone tried Herbalife

I was wondering if anyone has tried Herbalife and does it work. Blondiekw
Old 05-09-2006, 03:25 PM   #2  
Uber-Moderator!!

Have you tried doing a search here for prior threads on Herbalife? There are quite a few - here's the most recent one that I could find.

IMO, Herbalife is probably the *worst* of the MLMs out there, not just because their products are, like pretty much all MLM products, 1) overpriced; 2) overhyped; and 3) not anything different from what you can get for a lot less cash from a 'regular' retailer - but you might want to read the following article written by Rob Cockerham of Sacramento, CA, who was curious as to who was behind all the "Work from Home" signs posted (mostly illegally) throughout the Sacramento area:

Cockeyed presents: Work from Home
Old 05-09-2006, 03:58 PM   #3  
Jaded Lady & Mom of 2

S/C/G: 242/242/160

Height: 5'6"

UGH I tried it - my best friend got me on it after she lost tons of weight (funny how 2 years later she is now bigger than I am - hmmmm). I felt like a drug addict as you have to take pills ALL DAY LONG. Granted I started loosing weight BUT I got tired of all the pills day in & day out. What happened? I gained it all back & then some!
Closed Thread