Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-08-2006, 10:28 AM   #1  
Fat-be-gone

Default Lose it by July 4th---8 weeks to go!!

i didn't lose anything this weekend. i have vowed to myself to work hard and try to lose something after a very bad couple of weeks. After 2 failed challenges, I want to actually succeed at this one.

courtnie-under 200?? that's awesome. you know you are always the one saying that nothing is coming off....but I see you steadily losing. great job girl!

lady jackyl-good job on that 1lb/1inch loss. the belly fat is always the last to go. aint that a b****!!!

lillybelle-you only have 6lbs more to hit your July 4th goal?? Oh, wow. you are definitely gonna make it. just keep up the hard work

pink lady-awesome job on those 8 lbs. keep it up!

purplecrush-take it from the queen of bad weekends, don't let it get to you and just jump back in. a little splurge never hurt anybody. i was also at the movies but didn't get popcorn (i had already eaten a bucket of microwave earlier in the day...oops). how was that movie???my bf and I want to go see it this weekend. was it any good?

Swimgirl-there isn't any part of your weekend that sounds bad. it sounded like you had great self-control. to me, laguna beach and ice cream go together like pb and jelly. at least you weren't stuffing your face while watching reality tv (i am a sucker for reality tv). and you did really good at dinner too. keep it up girlie!

have a great day ladies!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 11:01 AM   #2  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

Rosario- It was the stupidest movie ive ever seen. It was verrrrrrry dragged out!! I want my money back!! lol..It was a short movie too. it started at 8:20 and we were out of there at 9:30!!! But it felt like it was 5 hours long. I would go see something else, go see Silent Hill lol.

Come on girl, lets make our July goal. We will do it!! Its hard at sometimes, but in the end it will be worth it. Im having a big breakfast today because I think my problem with food is that I just eat cereal and then im hungry right after, so today im having waffles, bacon and a banana. Im not even halfway done and im already full, so I hope I stay full longer!!

Lets have a GREAT week gals!!!!
purplecrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 11:02 AM   #3  
Beth

S/C/G: 200/147/130

I am unable to weigh in this week. Got into a car accident on thursday and just not doing real good. Have not been really able to eat much at all. Can't wait for the pain to go away. But I can not wait to see what other lost.
azul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 11:15 AM   #4  
Fat-be-gone

Randee-I did see Silent hill. I didn't like it very much. I can't wait until the summer when all these good movies (well, at least they look like good movies) are coming out. I can't wait for Da Vinci Code. your breakfast sounds YUM!

azul-ohmygosh. are you ok??? don't you even think twice about weighing in. rest and recuperate. just worry about getting yourself better.
Old 05-08-2006, 11:19 AM   #5  
Starbucks Addict!

azul- I hope you get better soon!! Its no fun being in pain!! Hope your ok!!

rosario- ok so silent hill was stupid too? So I wont see it. I too want to see Da Vinci Code. There are a few other movies I want to see when they come out..See no Evil? I think thats the name. Ohh I DONT want to see the Hills have Eyes, the commercials were too scary for me LOL
Old 05-08-2006, 11:25 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 171/167/124

It means so much to me to lose at least 16 lbs. by July 4th. I want to look at least half way decent to go on a family outing to Jackson, WY. I have a sister in law who is 6' tall, gorgeous and thin, and she is always saying how fat she is. This girl is SO PERFECT - it drives me nuts! And this is my side of the family - don't even get me going on my husbands side! Anyway, I'm trying really hard, not seeing anything happening too quickly, but I'm trying to hang in there! Any tips would be appreciated! Hey Azul, get better girl!

Barb
babsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 12:26 PM   #7  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Rosario - The weight loss is picking up now - it was going kinda slow; especially for how hard I was working.

I hope I can keep it up this week. I worked out like crazy last week and I am probably going to slow it down a bit this week. I don't want to... but. The last month my boyfriend works night shifts, so I would come home from work do an hour to an hour and a half of exercise. But this month he is home with me in the evenings and I don't want to spend ALL our time exercising. So I think I am going to try and keep it to 30 min on the treadmill (20 jogging) - I hope that will be okay. I want to keep losing like I am!

I did okay on the weekend, until yesterday I had chinease for dinner but that is okay. I will try and eat less for a couple days. Just all those bad carbs!!! My sister got a bunny on the weekend, it is SOOOOOOOO cute!! It even plays fetch! In a bunny kind of way. You kick the ball and it runs to it and starts pushing it around with its nose... soooo cute!

Anyway - glad to hear everyone is doing good. Asul hope you are okay! AND I hope I can take off another pound or too this week! I am sure going to try my hardest!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 02:29 PM   #8  
Beth

S/C/G: 200/147/130

Thank you all, I will be fine in about 3 weeks. No fun. I am at work today and taking it real slow and have some wonderful meds right now. Not sure if I should be working or not. But all in all I will be fine.

Babsy, glad you are sticking with it. I know I wish the weight would just be off the next day. But I will tell you this as a motivation. My doctor told me it was a good thing that I lost some weight otherwise it would be in more pian
azul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 11:33 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Hey Gals!! Phew, it really was a Monday, I am glad to be home. 2 more days of work and I'm off for 6 days

azul - ouchies, car accidents are NO fun.. hope you heal fast

Courtnie - just watch your eating when your bf is around, and I bet you'll keep losing just as fast, remember how I told you about that girl at my work who worked out for 6 weeks without losing, and then it just dropped off. I'm so worried I won't lose this week, I haven't been able to get in much exercise at all

Randee - what a FAB picture, I love it!

Rosario - Laguna Beach is so addicting.. I feel like I'm a *little* old for it, but I tell yah, I can't wait to see more episodes... I'm borderline considering going to see if I can rent the first two seasons. We just got MTV Canada, and wow, there are some crazy shows on it!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 09:48 AM   #10  
Starbucks Addict!

Aimee- Thanks. I actually love that pic too lol!! I have a niece thats 27 and shes addicted to Laguna Beach too. I, myself havent watched it. There are too many shows im addicted to, so I dont wanna add another show lol. I watch American Idol, Americas next top model, survivor, the ghost whisperer and Most Haunted lol. I think thats all anyways....

I got on the scale today and didnt lose anything. Im the same, which is GREAT for how crappy I ate this weekend. I cant believe I let myself do that, but..Im OP now!!! I think I might have needed that because I was craving pizza, so I now I got it outta my system and now im ready to ROCK!!!!! I have been exercising which is good!!
Old 05-09-2006, 12:17 PM   #11  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimGirl
Courtnie - just watch your eating when your bf is around, and I bet you'll keep losing just as fast, remember how I told you about that girl at my work who worked out for 6 weeks without losing, and then it just dropped off. I'm so worried I won't lose this week, I haven't been able to get in much exercise at all
It will come!! Sometimes I really think my weigh loss is delayed a few weeks, haha. I can do so good for a while but it takes a couple weeks to catch up... I hope anyway. We shall see how the weigh in goes this weekend.
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 07:22 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

Congrats to those who lost or maintained this week...and azul, I hope you feel better very soon!

No loss for me this week...my little monthly friend is here, I've been really stressed (just found out my grandmother has cancer), and I haven't been watching what I've been eating as carefully this past week. So...I'm still at 160 this week.
lovemygordie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 10:01 AM   #13  
Fat-be-gone

lovemygordie-I am so sorry about your grandmother. During these stressful times, it's good to stay strong for yourself and your granmother. My prayers are with you.

aimee-uh oh!! watch out! MTV is very addicting. Im addicted to every reality show on that channel. and they replay the shows over and over and over again. lol but i still watch em. have you seen My Super Sweet 16 yet? that one is hilarious!

Randee-great attitude. I'm glad you aren't letting your little slip-ups get you down. Keep it like that!

Well I better get back to work. Not much going on though. I hope I can get all my workouts done today. Wish me luck!!
Old 05-10-2006, 02:27 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Rosario - I haven't seen My Super Sweet 16 yet.. heh.. yet..

I am DOWN 1.5 this week, I am a little suprised.. I had to weigh in 1 day early because I leave at the crack of dawn tomorrow.

Sorry this is so short, I am late for work.. heh..

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 04:17 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Azul...thank good ness for pain meds....i hope you feel better soon to. get lots of rest and don't push too hard at work.

not much to report here. still sitting at 166. but weigh in day is not until friday...maybe i'll be down a pound...if i watch what i eat. some days i don't eat much, then others, i eat too much....lately that is!!

good luck to all and congrats to those who have dropped a few. we still got 8 weeks to go....i can't believe only 8 weeks. i hope i am on schedule. i'll have to check my signature when i post this.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote