Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 05-01-2006, 09:09 PM   #1  
On my way to a better ME!

S/C/G: 250/ticker/135

Exclamation Got my food...FINALLY!!!

It came this evening, so I"m going to start it tomorrow. I am excited! How much exercise do you all do?

I'M OFFICIALLY A NUTRICHICK NOW!!!
Rocker Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 10:30 PM   #2  
Buggin' with Pugs

(announcer voice) And we have Bigfatty at the starting gate. She chopping at the bit..and she's off!!!!!

WhooHoo!!!! You are on your way~~~~ Welcome Our New Nutrichick!!!!

I walk at least once a day, sometimes twice and any day now my Turbo Jam DVD should be here. The exercise is the only things keeping my progress as it is and even is the scale seems slow, I only weigh every 2 weeks and measure in between so I alays see some sort of progress. Really matters to me and helps with the disappointment factors.
RubensMuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 10:42 PM   #3  

how long of a walk do you go on?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT! You all have made me excited to start this new chapter! I really think you guys make all the difference! Thanks nutrichicks!
Old 05-02-2006, 01:39 AM   #4  

Height: 5'5"

woooooooooohoooooooooooooo! remember this feeling and KEEP the motivation!!

we can be buddies... my shipment FINALLY arrives tommorrow (second ship..) they told me they tried to deliver it 3 times already but funny enough i was HOME when they said they came. rolls eyes. im pretty sure the dude is just sick of carrying stuff up our 5 flights of stairs. lol. last time he came he looked like he wanted to kill me! opps.

haha
anyways - so exicting!!! ENJOY!
readyfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 11:08 AM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyfreddy
woooooooooohoooooooooooooo! remember this feeling and KEEP the motivation!!

we can be buddies... my shipment FINALLY arrives tommorrow (second ship..) they told me they tried to deliver it 3 times already but funny enough i was HOME when they said they came. rolls eyes. im pretty sure the dude is just sick of carrying stuff up our 5 flights of stairs. lol. last time he came he looked like he wanted to kill me! opps.

haha
anyways - so exicting!!! ENJOY!
you are so funny! he probably does hate that! my delivery guy just threw it down and rang the bell. it freaked me out at first and then it hit me and jumped up ran "my nutrisystem is here" ... can you imagine? the windows were open so I probably FREAKED him out! ha ha ha! Sure we can be buddies....that would cool!
Old 05-02-2006, 11:26 AM   #6  
Buggin' with Pugs

I started off walking with something easy, like around the block and am up to between 2-5 miles 4 to 5 times a week. Yesterday I walked in the morning and only did 1.5 miles but we were so late getting home last night that I didn't get to walk more. I find that if I walk less distance but at a faster speed, I can burn the same calories or get my heart rate up the same. I can go longer though at about 2-3 miles per hour. I found a nifty place online that gave me great starter points and calorie burner...I can eat a Reeses, and burn it off in that night walk!! hehehe
http://iucar.iu.edu/geninfo/walking/calburn.htm
If you click on the link for Walking Program it gives you pointers. I have honestly put my walking down as the reason I am doing so well in the loss department.
RubensMuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 07:59 PM   #7  
Deb

Big:

Glad you are now a Nutrichick - and welcome!!!

This is a great board with lots of great support -

Hope to hear from you often.

Deb
DebDixon is offline   Reply With Quote