Old 04-27-2006, 09:15 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 250/249/150

Height: 5' 7

Smile How much weight? Since when? What plan?

Hi, Kim here... I am new and don't know if this info has been posted yet.. I would love to hear from whoever wants to share.. I was sooo motivated by the picture thread!! amazing results gals!!! You all have been working so hard and the results really show.. can't wait til I can post mine.. I just joined the challenge for spring.. look forward to being motivated and encouraging others...Bye, good OP thoughts for all... Kim
slimkim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 09:31 AM   #2  
hara hachi bu

Hi SlimKim, and welcome! 3FC is a great place. I've lost 47 pounds since September '05 by attending a weekly TOPS support group, posting on 3FC, and following basically a Mediterranean-style diet. I also read a lot of popular health/weight-loss books whenever I get into a slump.
phantastica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 10:34 AM   #3  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 152/147/120

SlimKim- I joined LAWL in October 05. I am not very big (I was 153 when I started) and reached my goal weight of 133 in 8.5 weeks following the gold plan (2P, 2S, 3Fruit, 3Veg, 1F and 1D). I did use the LA lite bars also. I don't remember my total inches lost but it was absolutely amazing. I wasn't hungry and the counselors were great about teaching me things to do (ie, drinking hot lemon water every day 3 days before my TOM and all during). Following the plan wasn't TOO hard (except I like the beer too much) and it taught me a lot about portion sizes. I know if you have more weight to lose, the weight comes off faster. Some of the girls at my center had lost 30-40 pounds in the time it took me to lose 20. My problem was that I went through a huge drinking binge (extremely bad break up) and gained 12 lbs back. I am back on the wagon for the past week and a half and have lost 6 pounds so far. If you stay perfectly on plan, you WILL lose weight. You will average 2 lbs a week (sometimes more).
Stephanie
love2eat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 10:44 AM   #4  
My 3 grandkids & myself

S/C/G: 228.4/191/145

Hi slimkim and welcome great thread. I joined LAWL Jan 2 of this year and have lost 32.8 per my tickler. I'm down below 195, but I only post my weigh after I weigh in at my center and am going this Sat. I love the program and it has really taught me about eating healthy and portion sizes. Its just learning to stay strong, which is hard sometimes, but learning to get right back on track. Being on this site has really helped also staying motivated and seeing you’re not the only one that has struggles sometimes and finding out what works for others. You'll do great!
Gamababa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 10:46 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 250/249/150

Height: 5' 7

glad to hear you are back on track too... I look forward to "meeting" alot here.. I was thinking of staying on the take off phase a little longer than 2- 3 days as I did the "grapefruit" one and it was restrictive but I had fast results and maybe that will be what I need to really feel motivated then back off onto the red plan.. any thoughts?? thanks..Kim
slimkim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 10:58 AM   #6  
hara hachi bu

Oops, sorry, Kim - I didn't notice I posted in the LAWL thread - welcome anyway, and good luck to you on the LAWL!
phantastica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 10:59 AM   #7  
milkyway

S/C/G: 243/222/170

Hi slimkim:

looking forward to get to know you better and that we can help each other in our weight loss journey!
rad7775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 11:23 AM   #8  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

slimkim-

I started in June of 05 on the red plus plan and am now on the red plan. It's been going pretty well for me-think I'll hit the 75lb mark at the end of next week.

Re TO-I wouldn't recommend doing it longer-your body will go into starvation mode. Just follow the plan as written and it will work.
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 11:35 AM   #9  
Katie

Height: 5'1

I am on a no weighing challenge right now, so I can't say for sure, but I joined in August of 05, and I would guess that I have lost about 60 lbs by now.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 11:38 AM   #10  
Twin Mommi

I started June 05 I lost 30 lbs by October... I stumbled along the way.. I like to call it "Life Happens" but I am still plugging along. I think that is the most important thing.. when you fall off getting right back on track. I have really struggled getting the last 16-13 lbs off!!!!! it seem like the scale does not want to go below 200!!!! but I am determined on "the challenge" to make that scale move!!!!
sskinney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 12:40 PM   #11  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Slimkim- I joined in Jan. 06. I have lost 35 lbs. so far. I am currently on the purple plan. I agree with JulieMarie on the TO. They say that you can do it every two weeks for cleansing and kickstarting.
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 03:47 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

SlimKim - I started March 7 of this year, and am down 15 pounds. I'm on the blue plan.
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 04:33 PM   #13  

Hi
I joined LAWL right before Christmas because they had a "special" but I didn't really START until Jan.1st.I have lost 15 pounds since then....which I guess isn't very good because I should have it off by now, but, it has been a long journey!

I have 11 more pounds to lose and I am going to do it! I have 6 more weeks of weight loss and I am not buying anymore weeks!!

Good luck to you!
stacyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 05:28 PM   #14  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

slimkim--I started Dec 30th and have lost 27 lbs--been a slow process even though I am 98% OP--I think my metabolism was just shot from so many diets over 15 years. I am on Gold. You will find that it is incredibly different fro everyone and some lose lots faster than others. Don't get hung up on the 2 lbs per week or you will drive yourself crazy the closer you get to goal. Good Luck!
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 10:21 PM   #15  

Hey SlimKim - I'm "slimmerKim" LOL!

I started in June of 05 on purple (no lites) but really followed gold with store-bought bars. I lost 40 lbs by Christmas. Now I'm kind of at a plateau and have gained about 5 back and need to lose about 10-15 more. I'm on blue now due to exercising.
slimmerKim is offline   Reply With Quote