Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 03-29-2006, 10:11 PM   #1  

Height: 5'5"

Exclamation Weigh-in Wednesdays???

Anyone interested in having this as a weekly thread?? (I don't mind posting it!) You can weigh in on Wed or your normal day and post it for that week.

Might be a fun place to give praise, encouragement and support!

And of course, for us to show off how good we've been!

It would be fun to get this board hopping! I used to post over in the general support board and it was nice and busy... but I just didn't get a real sense of warmth there. I would love to have a really supportive friendly NS board!

Anyways- ill post this if it seems like people like it.

me- 140lbs this am
readyfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 06:43 PM   #2  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

Freddy why don't you come and visit us in NUTRICHICKS?
There are a few of us that post daily. I am a Monday weigh-in and post there.
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 08:06 PM   #3  

okay - thanks, i will. i just thought that since we had our own subfolder, we didn't need to post in just one topic. but if thats preferable to everyone- its aokay with me!
Old 03-30-2006, 08:27 PM   #4  
Buggin' with Pugs

Mondays are my weigh day too..however, I am opting for leapfrogging my weigh day with a measuring day. I.e. one week weigh one week measure instead of weigh. That way I feel I will see more progress despite what the scale says. Come see us in NutriChicks!!!!!
RubensMuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 09:16 PM   #5  

Default Wednesday is weigh in day for me too

I've been on NS since 3/22 and weigh in on wednesday as well (okay I am obsesed with the scale and weigh in everytime i'm in the bathroom - I know it is not good for me to do it - but I can't seem to stop). I started at 252 and am down to 236. We are going to Disney World on the 30th and I wanted to lose 20lbs before that, I'm close, but not sure if I can do it or not. Then my goal is not to gain any, then get right back on track when we return on the 13th. I am motivated this time to lose the weight. I have 2 adorable little boys that I would like to be around to enjoy.
gb2gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 11:58 PM   #6  

go GB! thats awesome!
Old 04-18-2006, 08:48 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 170/166/135

GB I'm so jealous that you're going to Disney. My hubby took me for my b-day which falls a few day after Halloween but when we were there they had the Mickey's Not So Spooky Halloween. It was amazing. It was my very first time at Disney & I want to go back so badly. I hope you have a blast... well I don't how you can't. It's the happiest place on earth!
wickedgrl_76 is offline   Reply With Quote