Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2006, 08:47 AM   #1  

Default Cool Vegan Food Blog -- Lots of Good Ideas!

I love food (Obviously, I wouldn't be here if I didn't ) and I am always on the lookout for new ideas.

I was listening to the Erik's Diner podcast last week when he mentioned this website that showcases vegan food very creatively.

Check out Vegan Lunch Box. Every school day, this woman makes a delicious vegan lunch for her son and then updates her blog with a very pleasing picture. I have gotten so many ideas from this woman... she's supposed to have a cookbook coming out soon, from what I've read!
Old 02-02-2006, 09:22 AM   #2  

ooh what a great little site
Old 02-15-2006, 06:15 PM   #3  
Powered by tofu

S/C/G: 207/203/140ish ??

Height: 5'4''

I love the vegan lunch box!

A couple of other good ones:

The Veg Blog

VeganCore

And of course my blog linked below! Just kidding, I don't actually write about food all that much, but I love it when people visit and leave comments!
Old 04-08-2006, 02:14 PM   #4  
forever young

Thanks for the links. I'm especially interested in making some different things for lunch. It seems like I eat the same thing at work every day and it gets so monotonous. I don't like to eat out much anyway but it's especially hard when your vegan. I have to know what's in my food!
Old 04-11-2006, 03:06 PM   #5  
Here for the party

S/C/G: 187/108

Height: 5'5.5

I love that vegblog talks about pertinent social issues, too. Thanks for the links!
Old 04-11-2006, 03:32 PM   #6  
forever young

There was a link at the site for the 'laptoplunch' carriers. They seemed like something I could use so I e mailed the company to ask something about shipping. The response I got was so snippy. I couldn't believe it! I will not order from them.

However, I was not aware that there could be lead in some vinyl lunch boxes which is what I take to work. I found another site: www.reusablebags.com I hope they are nicer people to deal with.
Old 04-12-2006, 11:05 PM   #7  
C is for Me~!

S/C/G: 308/276/125

i love that vegan lunchbox blog. thank you for sharing!
it gave me so many great ideas for lunches!
Old 04-13-2006, 09:54 AM   #8  
Beth

S/C/G: 200/147/130

I love the Vegan Lunch Box blog. I have been viewing it for a while. I love to see pictures of something before I make it. I just wish all cookbooks had photos next to their receipes.
Closed Thread