Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2001, 04:43 AM   #1  
Work in Progress

Default The Weekly Challenge for 10/22

I am in again, but then I am always in. I really want to focus on portion sizes and being OP.

Who else wants in?

It's open to anyone.

Got a goal? no goal is too small!!

List your goal and log in to report your progress and get lots of support.
Old 10-22-2001, 08:51 AM   #2  

I am in..I am going to have a wonderful loss this week..I am I am I am! lol

My challenge this week is to drink TONS of water EVERY day, not every other like I've been doing.
Old 10-22-2001, 11:56 AM   #3  
gbo

I am so close I am shooting for 300 this next week. It is four lbs to lose. I am going to exercise as much as possible to get this slow body going!!! At lrast I am going to get as close as I can!!!
4 measly pounds!!! come on Come on... I just keep talking to this old bod! Eventially it will respond it has been asleep to long. Well after all I don't sleep much so some part of me has too!!! LOL
I think it needs to switch!!!!!
Pam
Old 10-22-2001, 01:26 PM   #4  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

My goal for this week is to stay OP EVERY day and drink at least 99 oz. of water. The more the better!!!
Old 10-22-2001, 10:44 PM   #5  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

ME TOO count me in my goal is to be near 174!! by fiday i saw it last week but then TOM came and i had a carb fest, so i will be down to 174 bu friday no porblem with the exercise i am starting to run again, i will try to run for 4 min on the tread mill with 2 min rest and go for 30 min by friday i am doing 3 min and feelng like i can go a bit longer!!! I will do it!
Old 10-23-2001, 01:33 AM   #6  

Hi i would like to join the Weekly challege , for this week I will drink water and focus on getting the right portions.
Kathlean
Old 10-23-2001, 04:39 AM   #7  
Work in Progress

Well Hello Everyone!!!!

Monday I had a great OP Day!! Did well on water and w/o and food!!

I am starting to run on the tread mill!! I vary my speeds on the darn thing and got on 1 min running 3 times!! I warm up and cool down 5 mins each w/ 17 mins @varing speed for a total of 30 mins. Got That? LOL

Went to the gym last eve. It was my weight training day. I am up to 50# on teh upper baody and 40 # lower. 3 sets of 8 reps!! As
you can see I am quite plesed w/ myself. When I think of where I starte last Jan. Barely able to pull off 5 mins on the bike and stairmaster. Or walk to get my mail which has a slight hill and get out of breath. It took some time and commitment but I am doing OK.
Well thanks for reading.

Now On to you guys!!! I am so happy to see some old and new faces in the challenge . It;s great

How did everyone do?
Old 10-23-2001, 07:30 AM   #8  

Hi! I am in one day late. I had a horrendous binge day yesterday, but today is a new day!!! My goal for this week is to lose 2-3 pounds by next Monday and stick around 1800 calories a day.

I have GOT GOT GOT to up my water intake. I did well over the summer but now find myself reaching for the diet rite at school now over the glass of water I keep right beside it. Argh.......

Have a great week everyone!!!! I hope to be floating!!!!

Elaine
Old 10-23-2001, 09:42 AM   #9  

I to am a day late.

I have been working out at the gym Monday-Friday for 2.5 hours a day. I am proud of my self. I alternate my upper and lower body on the weights, walk for about 15 min. and swim 1/2 mile every day. I get to take my children to the daycare and it gives me a break from them. I feel GREAT when I am done.

I need to work on the food. This weekend I visited my father and my step mother made us banana bread. (My weekness) I have been having a couple slices a day (with margerine). OOPS

I need to drink more water. I have no problem drinking 48oz or more at the gym but I have no idea what I drink at home. I need to watch more carefully.

I am not going to weigh in for a month. It's hard because the scales are right their at the gym. I know that muscle weighs more then fat so I don't want to be dissapointed when I am making progress. I have talked to the lady at the gym and she is going to measure and weigh me at the end of evry month. That way if I am making progress it will seem more drastic once a month over once a week.

Well now that I have typed everyones ears off I will let you go.

Bella23
Old 10-23-2001, 10:07 AM   #10  

Well...did okay yesterday with the water, could have done better. Shooting for an all time record today..haha

You all are doing wonderful!
Old 10-23-2001, 10:20 AM   #11  
Long Time Member

Stayed OP yesterday. Only 66 oz. of water, but at least I am staying away from the pop.

Bella23 - 2.5 hours at the Gym 5 days a week! You go girl!!!

Everyone seems to be doing great!! This weekly challenge is awesome!
Old 10-24-2001, 04:47 AM   #12  
Work in Progress

Good Morning ALL,

I had a great OP Day yesterday. Which is such a great feeling, SO 2 days in a row so far. It looks like everyone is doing well!! I get so much support and energy from everyone here!! Still would like to eat less at dinner. But I think I am shoring myself during the day then w/o at teh gym and come home hungry. Have to look at that

You all have a great gay. We are 1/ 2 way thru the week!!
Old 10-24-2001, 01:54 PM   #13  

Had a good day yesterday. Went to the gym and worked out for 2.5 hours. Drank lots and lots and lots of water. I had a good food day as well. All in all a good day.

I am really enjoying the gym. I love the time by my self and it makes me feel great after.

Bella23
Old 10-25-2001, 04:37 AM   #14  
Work in Progress

Good Thursday Morning,

Well another day and I was OP. Got everything in water w/o and had a good OP food day. Portions were better ay dinner time. I am hoping that I show a good reading on the metal monster tomorrow!

How is everyone else doing?
Old 10-25-2001, 03:24 PM   #15  
Long Time Member

Uhhhh...not doing very good on the weekly challenge. Yesterday and today. Not so good. 33 oz. of water - Not good. Pizza for dinner yesterday, mexican for lunch today. I need to get back in gear!!
Closed Thread