Dieting with Obstacles Those with special health concerns such as diabetes, fibromyalgia, pregnancy, etc can post here for extra support and help.

Old 04-01-2006, 06:33 AM   #1  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Default Dieting with diabetes -- April, 2006

Here we are again . . .
meowee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 09:48 AM   #2  
Inchworm

Cool Not fooling!

Just hoping we all have a great April!
Another stormy morning in Idaho!
BS was 130, higher than I like.
ttfn
Lil
gmalil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 01:14 PM   #3  

Morning everyone..cold and cloudy here and ive been up early..but since i went to bed early and had a nap yesteday i was all slept out.. and had good sleep for a change ..i am planning a bingo outing this afternoon and will let you all know if im a winner or a looser..sl were 125 this am so they are coming down after all that chocolate..may i ask a dumb computer question?? what is the reason for starting new threads?? does it make it harder to post when the threads are longer.. just curious as it seems we do that more in this group than any other i have been in and i dont know alot about the workings of a computer so wondered about this.. we are never to old to learn new things right .. have agreat day evryone.. make good choices for yourselves ((((((hugs)))) rosey
akrosey49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 04:55 PM   #4  
Mommy of Skye and Sam!

S/C/G: 203/188.5/160

Height: 6'0"

New threads are just easier to keep track of, I guess... Dunno.

How is everyone? I'm feelin' kindof yucky still after the pigfest and appointment yesterday, trying to take it easy today. We are going to monster in laws for dinner tonight so I made a "legal" orange souffle to take with me... of course, the darn thing fell. Oh well.

Hugs to all, and I hope everyone is having a fun-filled April Fools and weekend!
Josian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 05:48 PM   #5  
Onward and Downward

I'm not sure I know either . . . back in the days before almost everyone was on high speed connections, long threads used to take a long, long time to load. Probably isn't as necessary any more but as I travel around these boards I seem to see quite a few that relaunch themselves monthly, so just thought I'd keep us in the same swimming pool.

See you soon, gang. Keep doing all the moving and shaking.
Old 04-02-2006, 09:02 AM   #6  
creations

Good morning everyone!
Its cold again here in Michigan. The weatherman is saying rain tonite and a chance of snow showers tomorrow nite. Joy. I'm ready to have the doors and windows open.
Have a great day.
Judy
creations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 11:10 AM   #7  
Inchworm

Smile

Good morning!
BS down to 123 this morning, on the right track!
We had rain yesterday and more expected today, but the snow is staying up on the butte behind us. nice to look at, but we are ready to garden! looking forward to a good harvest of health yummy veggies! DH has been getting the plot ready as weather permits, and has planted some winter things, that can survive the cold.
Josian, sorry about the souffle, hope the dionner wan't too bad. "Monster-in-laws"? Yikes, sounds awful!.

ttfn
Lil
gmalil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 12:06 PM   #8  
stbakd

hi all. judy keep the snoww for yourself. glen
hefty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 02:27 PM   #9  

Morning everyone..another nice sunny day here today.. i can see mud and dirt in the yard so the snow is going ..i was a winner yesterday..came home with 250$ it was fun.. but i didnt do as well with lunch..my dd and split a piece of coconut cr pie.. sure thought it was a good idea at the time and was yummy but sl where 145 this am i know better but theres always a but...so im going to try and do better today.. one day at a time right..im going to stay busy.. need to make a few items for a fund raiser chinese auction that my dd is organizing for a friend who was in a terrible auto accident (the lady lost 8 yr old son and her dd was injured and herself with permanent damage) very sad.. so we are trying to raise some money to help with their medical expenses..with a spaghetti feed and auction hosted by the lions club here..i promised a quilt and some beaded jewelry so need to get busy..sooooooo how was all of your weekend.. good i hope.. will ck in later (((((((hugs))))))) rosey
Old 04-02-2006, 03:33 PM   #10  
Onward and Downward

Well hello everybody . . . its raining and its chilly and very windy as well. I guess we have to be fair and give the sun a day off once in a while, but I really miss it and hope it comes back soon. I noticed yesterday that the first of the cormorants have returned, so our spring snowstorm cannot be too far behind . . . stupid birds . . . you'd think they'd learn to listen to weather forecasts instead of just reading the calendar every year.

Nothing too exciting going on around here, but for some reason it seems to be keeping me busy. So, I'd better get back to it. Have a great rest of the weekend, gang. Keep moving and shaking and heading in the right direction.
Old 04-02-2006, 04:50 PM   #11  
stbakd

:coolsno: snow is a bad word moewee
wtg rosey glen
hefty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 07:47 AM   #12  
Onward and Downward

Good Morning, gang. At least I think it's morning. I have a difficult time adjusting to time changes every year. Takes my body a few days to sort everything out. And I'm even worse when we go back to ST in the Fall.

Hopefully everyody else is having a great day. Keep moving and shaking, gang, and I'll see you later . . . when I figure out what day it is.
Old 04-03-2006, 01:23 PM   #13  
Mommy of Skye and Sam!

S/C/G: 203/188.5/160

Height: 6'0"

My body is out of whack today too. Fall change isn't bad, it's spring that gets ya!

Been a pretty good weekend... Monster-in-law really isn't too bad. She had meningitis a couple of years ago and does and says some pretty bizarro things sometimes. She has been on my case about wedding stuff that I haven't even started planning yet. I just told her that when I need her help, I will call her, but until then to leave the planning up to us... However she thinks b/c she's contributing a small amount of money she can have a major say... Wrong again. But the worst thing is, is that she gripes to my fiance about it, but doesn't say anything to me, which gets him mad and starts getting on my case about it... You get the picture. *sigh* I'll be glad when this thing is done and over with!!!

Hugs... gotta get going. Running way behind today!
Josian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 01:45 PM   #14  

Morning everyone.. well i should be singing jingle bells as it snowing sideways out this am and allready have several inches.. and i thought spring was coming.. ..sl are back to normal and im feeling pretty good..have those projects to finnish today and plan on making moose stew for supper..thought that would be appropriate with the snow and all..josian.. sry for the mil troubles.. mine can be a bit of trouble now and then too and ive been married for 37 yrs now..my mil is 84 now and we know her elevator doesnt go to the top floor anymore so we just laugh and deal with it..hope your wedding plans go smoothly for you.. after all its your day..i went shopping with my dd and grdd yesterday.. the grdd wanted to go to the new ice cream shop that just opened.. have any of you heard of "cold stone creamery" it was yummy but expensive..not sure our small town can support that kind of bs..its a nice to try a new thing once..it was fun day anyways..meowee.. im guessing we are close in age and i dont like change either..hope you all have agreat day anyways((((((((hugs)))))))) rosey
Old 04-03-2006, 10:33 PM   #15  

Cool

Hi all. We're having record rain and I love it. Meowee, I don't like the time change either, although this time it seemed to be easier for me. I like the winter months better, when it's dark more. Oh well. Still have lots of anxiety and trying not to let it affect my eating. Did eat two bowls of non-fat popcorn this evening. 220 cals. My gym membership has come through so I will start exercising soon. Never ever been to a gym before so this will be a new experience. Hope I can keep it up.
sapphire9 is offline   Reply With Quote