View Single Post
Old 04-02-2006, 07:59 PM   #13

Fluffy, thanks for your response. I've had this for many years, also...since I was in my 20s and now I'm in my 50s. I was thinking the other day that I've probably not had a day without pain since then. But I started exercising about a year and a half ago and I'm finding that not only do I get stiffer if I don't, but also I get depressed and feel sorry for myself if I don't. I've started taking Tylenol arthritis super-duper strength during the day, and that really helps me with my exercise. The Mobic that I take at night doesn't do too much except work on the inflammation, I guess. I'm also on Areva and Methotrexate.

They don't have that arthritis foundation program in my town. But there is a physical therapy gym that my doctor might refer me to.

You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.
Dinahgirl is offline   Reply With Quote