View Single Post
Old 10-20-2001, 08:25 PM   #2
icewoman

S/C/G: 320/210/180

Height: 5 feet 7 inches

Hello all, I thought I would jump in and help out with this. I am the other person that wanted to start this back up again. I am due March 18, 2002. I was so surprised when the doctor told me I was pregnant I didn't want to beleive it. My whole family is excited. I have one son that is 4 and 2 step daughters age 8 and 4. I will have 4 little monsters running around my house in March. I am really excited about it though. I had my last appointment Tuesday. This baby was being a stinker and could not find the heartbeat. He finally found it after about 15 minutes. It was around 145 beats per minute. My next appointment is in 6 weeks and then within the next 2 weeks after that we will have a ultrasound. He said they should be able to tell what it is by then. We need to know so we can start to plan where everyone is going to sleep. We may either need to add on to the house or move once this one is paid off. We will be OK until the baby around 2 years old. He or she can stay in our room. Well that is all for now. Talk to you all soon.

Tamara
on the last 35 pounds these are the hardest.