Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 03-29-2006, 09:01 PM   #1  

Talking I found the perfect gym!

First of all, I have to say, I hate going to gyms, I perfer just exercising at home. Well, my friend was telling me about the community center has a gym in it now. So we went....and I LOVED IT! Everybody is so friendly! They have an indoor walking track, lots of cardio machines, weights, basketball court and even a place for gymnastics! I even saw a couple of people I knew. It just floored me how nice everybody was. My friend and I decided to warm up by doing a mile and a half on the track and everybody was smiling and saying hi to us. It was like they were pleased to see new faces. I also liked it because it's mostly women but there were some men there. There were even the cute little old ladies, whizzing by us on the track! lol Also, paying is so flexible and cheap. You can either just pay for the day, $4 for me since I live out of town, but my friend lives in town and only had to pay $2. Or you can pay monthly or get a year membership which was a good price! What I like the most, it's just a couple of blocks from where I work and I would have no problem going by myself even if my friend couldn't come with me.
I know it's silly, but had to share my amazing find!
Sherrita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 02:50 AM   #2  
Run Forest Run!

Sounds fantastic!

Theres nothing more motivating than getting excited about going to the gym!!
bone idle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 10:14 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

i agree...that's a wonderful nsv!!! it will make it that much easier for you to go to the gym and get your workout in if you're excited about it!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote