South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2006, 09:46 AM   #1  

Default wine question

I have searched the forum because I know I remember reading something about the right type of wines to drink, but can't find it. If I chose to indulge in a glass of wine, is their a type that is better than others for SBD? My favorites are chardonnay and a cabernet/shiraz blend.

Also I did see in one of the books that red or white wine was acceptable, but on this site read only red.

Last edited by amelie77; 03-24-2006 at 09:52 AM.
Old 03-24-2006, 10:05 AM   #2  
Helloooo? Treats, please!

One or two glasses of red or white is approved for P2 and P3. As long as its not a sweet or dessert wine it should be OK. I just recently started getting into wines and so far I love Merlot and Beaujolais-Villages. What are the winery names of the kinds you like?
Old 03-24-2006, 10:57 AM   #3  
Tara

S/C/G: 178/172/140

Height: 5'5

Hey ladies!
Since we're discussing alcoholic beverages.....I was wondering if it would hurt to have mixed drinks such as Bacardi Rum with diet coke? There's not supposed to be any calories, fat, etc. in the bacardi so I can't understand why it would hurt? Any thoughts or ideas? Thanks! Tara
Closed Thread