South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2006, 01:06 PM   #1  

Default Question on SB

Hi hope someone can help I am just starting SB and have a couple of questions. It is similar to the Ww core except for the fact everything does not have to be FF( which I hate) I have some feta(not reduced fat ) that is 4 grams fat so I can use this because it is under 4 grams? Yogurt someone mentioned Blue Bunny lite 85 this is aceptable can it be fruit flavored or just vanilla. Is it ok to have nuts that are not dry roasted I love cashews and have not found dry roast.
Please any help or suggestions on products you like would be very helpful to mer
Thanks again for any trouble.
Nanci
Old 03-21-2006, 01:23 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 173/168/130

Hi Nancy!
There is a "Sticky" thread that says "Emergency Guide to Phase 1." This has tons of information in it and you could probably find out the answers there. As far as WW, I don't see any real similarities here other than SBD recommends that you use the low-fat or fat-free stuff.
Hope this helps.
Old 03-21-2006, 01:24 PM   #3  

Welcome! Blue Bunny Lite 85 is fine for phase 2 either vanilla or fruit flavored but during phase 1 you want plain yogurt that is fat free.

I'm not sure about the nuts but you should check in the FAQ section for the food lists.
Old 03-21-2006, 02:50 PM   #4  

The other thing is most items do not say portions do you just eat till satisfied?
Closed Thread