Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2001, 01:37 AM   #1  

Default I better join the club!

I have 188 or so to lose! I might adjust that as I go along. I want to see how things progress.
I look forward to meeting all of you!
Old 10-15-2001, 04:39 AM   #2  
Work in Progress

MM- Welcome to our little part of the world.

We are a great supportive bunch of people. We have many threads going , please jump in anywhere. A numbered thread which we all get to know each other thru, a dream, profile, weekly challenge, pictures, inch by inch. Or plese start your own. Lots of help and information from our members.
Old 10-15-2001, 12:25 PM   #3  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Default welcome!

Glad to have you!! If you are looking for a supportive group of people, then you have come to the right place. Everyone here is terriffic. Look forward to hearing more from you!!
Old 10-15-2001, 01:11 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 328/292/135

Height: 5' 1"

Default Another Michelle...another Michelle...!!

Hi there! It's good to have you here! I think you will really like being a part of our little "family" here. I don't think you could find a more supportive group of people anywhere, internet or otherwise. So jump right in! I look forward to getting to know you.

((((((((Hugs))))))))

M'Chelle
Old 10-15-2001, 03:50 PM   #5  

Welcome Welcome!!! This really is an awseome place to come to for support and encouragement. I have made a few "lifetime" friends here...and am so grateful for everyone here. Jump in and make yourself comfy...and get ready to melt! lol

Wishing you all the best along your journey...
Old 10-15-2001, 06:18 PM   #6  

Thanks guys!

Today I feel like crap! I feel completely discouraged, and like this is just too much for me. I just want to eat eat eat!!!
I wish I had a muzzle or something. It seems like I have no willpower! Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-15-2001, 06:34 PM   #7  
Work in Progress

Hi We all had/have days like this. Remember you are worth the pain andeffort that this change involves. The small pleasure you get when you put something in your mouth doesn't last long. Drink water, brush your teeth, read a book go for a walf until the craving passes. You can do it you are worth it!!!
Old 10-15-2001, 08:59 PM   #8  
gbo

Welcome to the fold. You will find this to be the best group you could ask for. For understanding, a good solid kick in the rump, people to help you up when you fall, and hold you up when you can't do it for yourself. My our little group is growing and it is no wonder, what a terrific group of people we have here. So put up your feet , sit back and post, post ,post. The more involved and accountable you make yourself the easier it will be!!!
God Bless,
Pam
Old 10-16-2001, 09:39 AM   #9  

Michelle..I sent you a private message...hope your doing a bit better today. Were all in this together..keep your chin up and smile.
Old 10-19-2001, 01:18 PM   #10  

I am getting in a little late on this one, but wanted to say hello as well. This is a great place where we are not only accepting of each other but also the methods we each use to lose weight. Some are on formal plans, some aren't.

I hope you enjoy being with us!!!

Elaine

297/275/199
Closed Thread